sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Heritage downgrade coming soon?

I dont see their banner up anymore

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably because they're not accepting or they dont need new customers.....doesnt have anything with a downgrade.

Still solid as ever.

sneak-a-peak

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Probably because they're not accepting or they dont need new customers.....doesnt have anything with a downgrade.

Still solid as ever.
    You've been here a year and you dont know how thi$ place work$?

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

There are alot of times I dont see the Heritage banner, sometimes its there other times its not. I also have no idea what that means or doesnt mean, just an observation.

later

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    There are alot of times I dont see the Heritage banner, sometimes its there other times its not. I also have no idea what that means or doesnt mean, just an observation.
    At one point the banners were on a rotation (i.e. sometimes you'd see certain books and sometimes others). Don't know if that's the case here or not.

sneak-a-peak

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    At one point the banners were on a rotation (i.e. sometimes you'd see certain books and sometimes others). Don't know if that's the case here or not.
    I have not seen that rotation in a long time

I have 2 for 5dimes and a ladbrokes and Bet365 been this way for a long time for me

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

IN THE PAST I may have taken a book no longer advertising at sbr as a bad sign. Now unfortunately i feel it is meaningless one way or the other.

bubba

i actually remember jon from betislands telling me he was "close with the guys at heritage" (he offered to do a book to book transfer there for me but of course never did this and robbed me of over 49k instead). that is the only negative i have with them.

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    i actually remember jon from betislands telling me he was "close with the guys at heritage" (he offered to do a book to book transfer there for me but of course never did this and robbed me of over 49k instead). that is the only negative i have with them.
    Wow that is so messed up! How much of that was post up cash?

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by combination lock View Post
    Wow that is so messed up! How much of that was post up cash?
    not sure, i have pretty bad organaztion skills, records. i should know the number but i dont.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I would suspect that it could be that Heritage is choosing not to do business with SBR anymore, rather than a sign of trouble. If anything should have SBR scared, it would be sponsors leaving.
    Points Awarded:

MagicDiceFlow gave mtneer1212 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage is still taking on new customers. They are paying another forum to hang their banner right now.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    I would suspect that it could be that Heritage is choosing not to do business with SBR anymore, rather than a sign of trouble. If anything should have SBR scared, it would be sponsors leaving.
    Some things were recently predicted as coming to pass... I would suggest that anyone wanting to play at certain places and sister books have an active account with a $100 bucks... quite a few services are considering options not just because of BI but other factors which could lead to pulling out of Northern markets and or going invite only. There are rumours that SBG has already made some moves...

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I's because JustBet, Bovada, YouWager.eu, and BetOnline are all more stable, financially sound, and secure than Heritage.

Obviously the banners = joke.

I miss the BetIslands banner.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The banners atop are based on campaigns not ratings. Heritage is a favorite book of players and a top service. My guess is posters will put them back up there on the next poster's poll.

Alluvada143
    Alluvada143's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

bovada and betonline are solid than heritage??? Aren't you kidding........Come on man

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    The banners atop are based on campaigns not ratings. Heritage is a favorite book of players and a top service. My guess is posters will put them back up there on the next poster's poll.
    Interesting... when is the next posters poll out of curiosity Bill...

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Did posters vote twice for 5Dimes? There are two banners for them.

Was there a sudden influx of square Euro players at SBR? I wonder how much Ladbrokes and Bet365 beat Heritage by...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post

Interesting... when is the next posters poll out of curiosity Bill...
    Probably at least partly during March madness.

touchback

Probably at least partly during March madness.
    Lets just say I would of picked a different way to gauge the importance of the importance of these banners and would of pulled them all and immediately did a new campaign for the recommended banners list, say for SB... it would of negated any un warranted speculation this way...

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10539

Posters poll was always on top next to the SBR recommended books.Never had anything to do with banners.Hard to keep up with all the recent changes.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Posters poll was always on top next to the SBR recommended books.Never had anything to do with banners.Hard to keep up with all the recent changes.
    This.......................

later

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Benz... your right my bad... I was going to edit that but I cannot. Actually was talking about the posters poll area, has nothing to do with banners. Starting to get a little burned out with only Xmas and day before off in last 50 days. There is a high demand for my services at the moment after the terrible season... and 10 to 12 hour days...

sneak-a-peak

Benz... your right my bad... I was going to edit that but I cannot. Actually was talking about the posters poll area, has nothing to do with banners. Starting to get a little burned out with only Xmas and day before off in last 50 days. There is a high demand for my services at the moment after the terrible season... and 10 to 12 hour days...
    touchback

what happened to that proposed deal for bi players you mentioned earlier in the week?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Players vote dictate banners? Is that what he said is the reason?

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Players vote dictate banners? Is that what he said is the reason?
    I think that is what he implied... maybe he will clarify for us RP. I am also a little curious about these parameters...

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Touchback,
    What are your services?
    Curious.

robmpink
    Update your status

I think that is what he implied... maybe he will clarify for us RP. I am also a little curious about these parameters...
    I hope so. It can't be, even though that is the way I perceive it after reading it.

robmpink
    Update your status

It can't be. Heritage had many more votes vs many of the books up there.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

The banners are bought. He was saying that Heritage will still get their due with the posters poll.

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Hey Touchback,
    What are your services?
    Curious.
    Will get back to you on that one... would be a bit to post... mightr just PM you. But give me a bit OK, Thanks.

touchback

Bill is smart... they probably communicated before it happened and they said it was OK... it leads to alot of publicity... shots are not always obvious guys...

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will get back to you on that one... would be a bit to post... mightr just PM you. But give me a bit OK, Thanks.
    Hey Touchback,
    Just tried PMing you, looks like your PMs are disabled.

touchback

RADAR... RADAR, Oh there you are Radar. Quick, get Hawkeye and Honeycut right away. Touchback might have Ebola and he has been partially quarantined. Also, find 5M5 and PC... they might have been infected as well... dont forget to have the choppers ready for John and Bill in case we have to bugout...
    Well, it seems like I am the kid with only 8 Legos in Pre School trying to build a house like the rest who have a whole box of the bloody things and wont share.. and none of them even match in color so not only am I missing a roof and some walls it still looks like crap...

sneak-a-peak

I heard heritage does not want to be associated with this site because of how the BI fiasco was handled..... I applaud them for the decision

12 Last