1pissedoffpunter
    1pissedoffpunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who are the real crooks SBR or Betonline

Seriously how can a Bookmaker that doesnt pay its clients their winnings be a B+ rated book and on the recommended list with SBR. Im tearing my fuckin hair out here, these oysters have got $15000 of my money and they are not gonna pay me, but who do I blame SBR for pullin the wool over my eyes or the actual robbing bastards at BetOnline, or just every rooster_eater. One things for sure if I dont get that money Im gonna be looking to blame some rooster_eater, you cant just rob people and expect no come back, the real world doesnt work like that

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

why they dont want to pay you?what is the reason?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

BetIslands players are asking a similar question and are just as outraged.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i still cant believe SBR has not took the BOL banner down yet...I remember a ton of no pays/slow pays at BOL like 6 months ago

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP probably doesn't have a valid claim. BOL pays they have not history of NO pay, I posted a rant myself the other day and was not personal to me just was sick of reading slow pay crap. BOL needs to get like rebate wager get your cash sameday or we'll give you a $500 freeplay.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Quote Originally Posted by chicklets77 View Post
    Don't you get it my friend, SBR gets paid from these books to promote them. That's why I keep telling everyone this entire industry is in bed with each other just to screw you players. There's too much money involved for SBR and OSGA not to bow down to theses books and take their kick backs for a good review. Betonline screwed me for $500 because they claimed the cc I used had my compant name on it, LOL. The funds went through with no problem but these guys look for the smallest insignificant reason not to pay. You have organizations like SBR and OSGA for not bringing situations like this to your attention.
    Books do not accept company cards because who is to say who the owner of the company is. For all they know the Janitor could be funding his online bookie with the company he's working for business card. They are not going to go and research who the owner is, they are going to tell you to use a personal card to protect themselves from the real owner of the company charging back a bunch of transaction he doesn't recognize.

dirtdog52658

okay, I'll go along with that dirtydog but then explain this to me. Why didn't they tell me this problem within the first couple of days. Why did they wait 2 weeks to bring this to my attention and not until after I made the withdrawal request 2 weeks later? They obviously weren't going to say anything if I lost but they disgraced themselves over a $500 payout. I contacted OSGA about this and they completely agreed with my reasoning. A situation like that needs to be addressed immediately not 2 weeks later my friend. But feel free to keep defending these books because like I said I've been at this for 15 years, successfully I might add, so I can debate this industry with you and anyone else with complete confidence.
    Books generally only look to protect themselves when your looking to take money out. If they were smart they would have procedures in place to block this from happening. But like i said in the other thread if they should pay you regardless. They should refund the 500 to the CC and anything you made should be left in the account to be pulled out via another method. If they will not do this file a complaint here with SBR and they will speak with management on your behalf, lot of players have favorable solutions when they go down this route.

xpress
    On lockdown
    xpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I filed the complaint with OSGA and Betonline came u with this solution. They wanted me to send them 500 in cash nd once they received it I could turn around and withdraw that 500 plus the 500 I won, LOL. Do they actually think would send the $500 when they already beat me for $500, that solution was beyond insanity.
    seems like a reasonable solution. i dont get what you are whining about

larryearving
    larryearving's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think slow payments may happen according to the way of payout you choose, but with Neteller i receive very "quick" payouts from BOL. I received my last payout (2000 usd) within 1-2 days, which seems correct to me. there must be more problems with Skrill, checks...

Djurgården
    Djurgården's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

BetOnline has paid me promtly within 2 days. No problem at all.

betting-analyst
    betting-analyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Well has far as affiliate programs go, i should imagine SBR could live without such a bookmaker, afterall, integrity issues effect the promoter too!

All the same--Poster hasn´t come back to the rant so it´s difficult to substantiate!

dirtdog52658

Quote Originally Posted by betting-analyst View Post
    Well has far as affiliate programs go, i should imagine SBR could live without such a bookmaker, afterall, integrity issues effect the promoter too!

All the same--Poster hasn´t come back to the rant so it´s difficult to substantiate!
    They can be slow at time to pay out and will give excuses as to why its delayed but they pay in the end. Cashed 40k+ from them last year and got it all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great software and the best mobile betting software out there

betting-analyst
    betting-analyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
    They can be slow at time to pay out and will give excuses as to why its delayed but they pay in the end. Cashed 40k+ from them last year and got it all.
    pff---sounds stressful , i thought the object of the game was to find winners, not beg for your winnings!