Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

BI Customer Here.....Can I Trust EZ Street?

So I just got back from Vegas and noticed an emial about the bailout offer that EZStreet is offering to me? Can I trust these guys? And is it worth it with the 15x rollover (seems a bit steep)?

Underdog69
    Underdog69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No its not. Its just some guys that came from the old GC sports. Stick with a name that is trusted. SBR has a few listed at the top of this page that are reputable.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Speedy, I would strongly advise not taking the offer. There are numerous reports that EZ Street is the same management as Bet Islands was and is looking to scam people twice.

Speedy88

hmmm......interesting....

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

NO.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

how many times does a person need to be kicked by a mule in the head? Bet-Jam flaked with no warning--A book- now BI pulled off a great con job - and they posted all over this board telling us how great they were- DO NOT [TRUST] any offshore book. Do not do business with foreign countries unless you like the consequences. Of course fresh meat is born everyday. Nevada or nada. gl all you people on SBR and a great year ahead.

Speedy88

Sounds like a big no i guess.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

No. Don't throw good money after bad. You won't see it again. I would think that in time a book will be written on this double con job.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Don't do it.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

you need to learn to not be so trusting all the time

these are the same guys that just ****** all of us

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

well, i got paid $3700 from Easystreetsports since betislands collapsed. Betislands robbed me $2100. i though i would not gonna get the money from EZ too but they paid me. Ez didn't offer me a bailout, maybe because of the recent payouts.

Speedy88

I had no idea that there is speculation that EZ adn BI are connected. In that case, not a chance they get a penny from me.

My local split, what's the most trustworthy book for a US customer like me to play at? Pinny, Boavada, and 5dimes?

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on no list. Went over it with a magnifying glass. Just not there as I never signed up with an agent or through SBR..

So today I get the call from EZSreet and the bogus bailout offer. They call me by my first name and got my balance to the dollar. Which I may add was less than it should have been because my last wager on Thursday before the fateful Monday debacle was misgraded and never corrected. So OK my balance is between a dime and a half and two dimes.

Here's the thing. I long ago withdrew my initial deposit so this was "house money". I hate that term because "house money' is your money, but I digress. Am not a big gambler at all just a reasonably successful grinder. Win a little more than I lose over time.

So why offer this to me. Given enough time I probably get out OK. Only answer is that it would never happen. EzStreet is a one way street for your money. Deposit only for the bailout guys. Will close before any big rollovers are completed. Double heist pulled off.