Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Betislands was simply mismanaged and went broke.

Look at o n e v i c e, their risk management has been known to limit players to $100/game. i think bet islands did not have an influx of cash flow to sustain the business period. When they relaized they had no money left to pay players they probably did steal some but not nearly as much as some people think. I think their is a chance the basically just went broke.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

This was not worth a new thread. There are plenty of threads you could've put your non-factual guess into, without being an Attention Whore and starting a new thread.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    Look at o n e v i c e, their risk management has been known to limit players to $100/game. i think bet islands did not have an influx of cash flow to sustain the business period. When they relaized they had no money left to pay players they probably did steal some but not nearly as much as some people think. I think their is a chance the basically just went broke.
    Gosh that makes me feel so much better now about getting stiffed.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

nah I think they were planning this all along, as evidenced by their adammant denial that ez, betislands and 7red were related

they wanted to make sure that when one book disappeared the rest would be unaffected by the scandal
    Points Awarded:

Mr. Jones gave SportsMushroom 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    nah I think they were planning this all along, as evidenced by their adammant denial that ez, betislands and 7red were related

they wanted to make sure that when one book disappeared the rest would be unaffected by the scandal
    that could be true, does make sense.