bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I just use SBR for the forum...their ratings guide is an absolute fukin joke!

The US online gambling market has been completely destroyed, other than 5Dimes, Bookmaker and maybe 1 or 2 others there are not any stable books to play at anymore. Of course SBR needs more advertising dollars to operate (and make a nice profit) so what is the only thing they can do???

Sell advertising/ratings to shit dump insolvent books run by brokedick kids and conmen and get paid until the books go bust and rob all the players. penetrate BetIslands and BetPhoenix and Las Palmas etc etc etc which all barely made it a year before they stiffed everybody after being advertised/touted all day at SBR and given a B or better rating....B stands for they paid us enough money to turn a blind eye to the fact they're about to rob all SBR members that were duped into signing up

I am a member of this site bc I enjoy posting on the forum and talking with my fellow degenerate gamblers...SBR itself has become a promotional site for scambooks

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Fukk sbr