jm765
    jm765's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betmania

Thought I would post this. Had the worst experience @ a book in a long time... Sent a ** called back to check my balance and was told they gave me the wrong name.. Which stunk... Lucky I called ** and fixed it then Betmania said they could not pick up the funds because I was blacklisted... Which was a lie because I just sent a ** to another book which was collected without a problem... I missed the Drays runline which cost me 300 bucks.. They gave me a whole 25 dollars for the trouble.. This whole mess took time out of my day to sit on hold with ** to fix it.. I am done with a book like that.. just sticking to the ones I play @..... I have been with them way before they were with betphoenix.... The people working there are the worst..... Hope they are happy for losing my business.... You would think they would have offered me a paper bet since this was their fault and I have been with them that long of a time.... Thought i would vent here.....

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

You're blacklisted by **?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

why is it when ever a player doesn't get a bet in and they think it the books fault

the bet always wins?

they never lose.

stop your crying get your outs funded quicker as things like that happen with ** and **.

stop blaming the book its not their fault the rays covered the RL. they shouldn't even give you the $25 free play IMHO

these threads make me sick.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    You're blacklisted by **?

that can happen

i am no longer able to send under my own name also.

but that does not stop me from using a different name

jm765
    jm765's Avatar Become A Pro!

I talked with a guy @ betphoenix and all is ok.. I was not the only one this has happened to.. I was just mad the hassel this was. You are right it is nobody's fault.. The drays did win.. In the heat of the moment we all get a little wired sometimes. I admit I should not blame the book it is a ** issue.. Betphoenix and betmania are good books. In this day I guess this thing can happen... So I am sorry for taking it out on the book.. It just started when I was given the wrong name then it seem to go downhill from there... I will still stay @ betmania and betphoenix>>>

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

bet phoenix is a good book.