kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

how can we? easy!!!!

1) don't become PRO
    2) don't click ads
    3) don't visit or post at sbrforum.com
    4) withdraw your $$ from sponsor books, and make sure tell them that you're not comfortable with your $$ in a book that affiliated with SBR

#4 will hurts SBR a lot, if their sponsors
    not sign for them any checks , then they'll closed their business....poooooof no more SBR!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Mr. Jones gave kaliboyz 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    how can we? easy!!!!

1) don't become PRO
    2) don't click ads
    3) don't visit or post at sbrforum.com
    4) withdraw your $$ from sponsor books, and make sure tell them that you're not comfortable with your $$ in a book that affiliated with SBR

#4 will hurts SBR a lot, if their sponsors
    not sign for them any checks , then they'll closed their business....poooooof no more SBR!!!!
    Yea this post about sums it up. I refused to play trivia yesterday and will give my points away a few at a time for good anti SBR posts. Then I will stop posting if I am not banned first. It is a must to eventually stop posting and visiting this site.

Cleaned out my Heritage account and got through on the phone to somekind of higher up assuring him my only reason for withdrawing is their banner at SBR. I am a long time player there. I assured him there would be no more deposits as long as that banner flys. He did listen and did say he would pass the message on up. Also withdrew max p2p at 5Dimes and left same message, although with them that is a grain of sand on the beach.

In the end it will be a lack of traffic, UIGEA's choke hold on money movement, and the likely failure of more US player books which will spell their doom. They known this and will stuff their pockets while they can. So beware. Betonline B+...God God! They won't make it as a EURO book sponsor. Maybe pied piper Gold being gone will keep the kiddies away as well.

Finally I take every opportunity to insult and put down any SBR representative who makes any post on here. It is important for advertisers to see just what the posters think of this site. Once they begin to see the content of the posts rather than just the numbers they will leave. But remember if you are serious you will have to leave this site for good.

First 12