Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can we punish sbr for what they have done to us?

Something has to be done to these jokers

In the usa or europe they would be arrested

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

especially SBR_John... i penetrating hate him so much right now.. I want to fukking humiliate this motherfukker like north korean motherfukker style!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

SBR is run by a right wing extremist.

Just like the Republicans love penetrating over the poor and hating minorities.

Stealing all your money is just is another typical day for SBR_John

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    SBR is run by a right wing extremist.

Just like the Republicans love penetrating over the poor and hating minorities.

Stealing all your money is just is another typical day for SBR_John
    yo emily, since you claim to have lots of money, can you lend me some without interest and I will pay you back $100/month... so I can hire hitman in CR.
    Points Awarded:

Emily_Haines gave CollegePro 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    yo emily, since you claim to have lots of money, can you lend me some without interest and I will pay you back $100/month... so I can hire hitman in CR.
    How about 15pts instead?

No need to pay back

CollegePro

lolz... i don't need points right now! I wanna get both SSLP and SBR_John

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10419

I doubt seriously tatman is in CR.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

CP-- you need to chill out.

Listen, I'm clearly on the side of all the players that got screwed. I made no less than 50 posts criticizing John and his management.

But you can't cross the line of decency and wish harm on the guy.

It's Christmas for god's sake.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post
    Something has to be done to these jokers

In the usa or europe they would be arrested
    I'd bet on that eventually happening. It's one thing to be the biggest portal to offshore gambling in the world, but to con people into making deposits, while you have build your business on the trust of those people and know that the book is about to go down, is criminal.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a good way but I fear retribution.

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I am starting to think the offshore industry is about to go belly up and SBR decided to cash in while it could. Bookmaker now separating US from everyone else. Something is up, get your money out now people. SBR saw the end is near. They will waste all the money they stole on drugs, alcohol, and women.

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    CP-- you need to chill out.

Listen, I'm clearly on the side of all the players that got screwed. I made no less than 50 posts criticizing John and his management.

It's Christmas for god's sake.
    that's the reason why I am more pissed!!! the fact that they totally fuckked us during x-mas season.. and for him to not making any kind of statement... that's just wrong!!

Dan bouton
    Dan bouton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

[QUOTE=SamDiamond;17184828]CP-- you need to chill out.

It's Christmas for god's sake.[/QUOTE

Really, think about the Xmas these aszholes families are going to have opposed to those of u who got royally fukt! While theyre off on some tropical island vacation living it up buying their spoiled ass families cars and great gifts with your money, we are back home depressed thinking about what could of or should of been andbusting our ass to pay the next mortgage. Sorry kids Santa is not comming this year thanks to some greedy scumbags! Yep it's Christmas, all the more reason some depressed father may blow his own brains ou because of this!
    Im not really affected here but this shyt happens and I feel for those who got screwed.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not much that you can do, in time it will be taken care of.

jb456223
    jb456223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Only thing future wise that you could really do to SBR is not sign up with a book through SBR. That way SBR will not collect the nice affiliate check that is paid. I am sorry you guys have to go through this especially at xmas. It might not affects you guys but maybe someone out there had some nice wins and with that extra balance said he would get them a big fancy gift and now he can't come through. Definately a receipt for disaster as other poster mentioned.

cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

I'm really interested in knowing what the average monthly affiliate check*from BetIslands was. Then compare it to what they likely paid SBR these past couple of months to keep them quiet on the impending shut down and theft. Noone can convince me that SBR didnt know more about this then they claimed and in my opinion are as guility of theft as BetIslands themself. Worst yet i'm sure the last few installments from BetIslands were nicely padded with what amounts to forum members money. It really does stink that SBR will never be held accountable and in fact will likely have future scam books throw them money to "buy" a solid rating and generate action only to follow in the foot steps of past scam books. Its a vicious circle offshore at the moment.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look how they keep deleting his pick. im sure they've know for awhile and they are all sitting in the back of a bar counting their haul.

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Quote Originally Posted by cutter2225 View Post
    I'm really interested in knowing what the average monthly affiliate check*from BetIslands was. Then compare it to what they likely paid SBR these past couple of months to keep them quiet on the impending shut down and theft. Noone can convince me that SBR didnt know more about this then they claimed and in my opinion are as guility of theft as BetIslands themself. Worst yet i'm sure the last few installments from BetIslands were nicely padded with what amounts to forum members money. It really does stink that SBR will never be held accountable and in fact will likely have future scam books throw them money to "buy" a solid rating and generate action only to follow in the foot steps of past scam books. Its a vicious circle offshore at the moment.
    Checks were big enough to pay salaries to 20+ people and for this posh office (as I understand it's not rented, they built it themselves).

Think again if it is possible from selling banners.

jb456223

Hey Cutter, most books offer a few affiliate packages for example a one time payment per acct that deposits, or a package that offers a small commission on players deposits and losses. These are just vague examples. A review forum like SBR most likely would take the small commission on losses as they are sending a high volume of players that way. Small sites that just advertise more likely would take the one time big payment. No idea how many people they sent to BI looks to be alot so SBR probably gets 1000$ to 1500$ a month. Then again that is just one book, they get affiliate checks from everybook they advertise. As long as the person clicks link through SBR. It is probably very easy for a book like BI to say hey send us more players we will give you higher percentage amounts. Not saying this infact is the case but it can happen

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by sharlataans View Post
    Checks were big enough to pay salaries to 20+ people and for this posh office (as I understand it's not rented, they built it themselves).

wow that is fked up

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jb456223 View Post
    Hey Cutter, most books offer a few affiliate packages for example a one time payment per acct that deposits, or a package that offers a small commission on players deposits and losses. These are just vague examples. A review forum like SBR most likely would take the small commission on losses as they are sending a high volume of players that way. Small sites that just advertise more likely would take the one time big payment. No idea how many people they sent to BI looks to be alot so SBR probably gets 1000$ to 1500$ a month. Then again that is just one book, they get affiliate checks from everybook they advertise. As long as the person clicks link through SBR. It is probably very easy for a book like BI to say hey send us more players we will give you higher percentage amounts. Not saying this infact is the case but it can happen
    You're kidding yourself if you think they make only 1k-1.5k a month from a sponsor book, and I'm not just saying that after what happend to BI.

jb456223

benandjerry I was not including sponsor or advertisement fees that the books pay to SBR. Just an estimate on affiliate commission that is paid for a place like BI. Bigger book for they get higher then 1 to 1.5k. In the early years when everyone allowed US players there were some nice juicy offers out there. These days there not as much

jb456223

I take that back BI is not the norm book apparently. Scary actually with all the big bonuses and free plays they shot around that SBR rated promoted them so much and now I found a cached page of there affiliate page. 30% on Monthly Net Losses- With our Net Losses plan, you'll earn 30% from the combined wagering activity depending on the total net revenues earned each calendar month. There is no limit to the amount of commission you can earn. Over a period of time you may contact us and your affiliate account will be reviewed for a higher earning percentage. 5dimes only offers 20% of loses only if looses exceed winning or one time 50$ per acct that deposits 250$ or more. So I am sorry for 1st statement SBR made a killing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bane

jb456223

actually I wouldn't say they made a killing but a decent amount. If the people they referred had a total of 5k in net losses they would get 1.5k for that month. Really would need to know how many people they sent over and what type of bet amounts they place to get more of an idea. I still can't see it being such a high number especially will everyone getting screwed with big balances there. Seems like lots of winners which would result in no commission for SBR. May around 2k at the very max but I even doubt that. Again to many factors to get a real number

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19416

sbr never charged me any money to create an account

jb456223

darrell74 your not charged to open an account. Lets say you wanted to open an acct with bookmaker and you click the bookmaker aadvertisement on SBR then create your acct. Bookmaker will see you joined there site through SBR so now SBR will make commission of your net losses each month. If you only make one deposit in the month for a hundred and lose then at BI's 30% commission rate the book pays SBR 30$ for you loss. So if people wanted to get back at SBR for BI issues don't join sites through SBRs links and they won't make money off you if you lose

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Look how they keep deleting his pick. im sure they've know for awhile and they are all sitting in the back of a bar counting their haul.
    they are on to every post with pics and videos with jon. they are protecting him like he has no fault in people losing all their money.

jon posted when things are ok that he is the founder and owner of bi and now he came up with excuses saying that he was only the gm. clearly one statement is a lie, but sbr keep protecting this liar. maybe they are still being paid by jon to delete all his picks

someone should get all his pics and vids available and make him a facebook account

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obviously, SBR has to make this right for the players it mislead. Either that, or they belong with the filth of the earth, the lowest of the low.

I never realized CR was a hideout for some of the most cowardly people you can imagine. I would wish the severest type of 'justice' upon all who were part of this scheme.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 12-20-12 at 07:59 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Matt Rain gave Dark Horse 24 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Obviously, SBR has to make this right for the players it mislead. Either that, or they belong with the filth of the earth, the lowest of the low.

I never realized CR was a hideout for some of the most cowardly people you can imagine. I would wish the severest type of 'justice' upon all who were part of this scheme.
    care to wager on your first statement?

2nd one is just blindingly obv for about 2 months now but fob newbies and idiots still didn't see it coming..

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They went broke because they give SBR too much commission

anthonyr9119
    anthonyr9119's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sharlataans View Post

The bottom of the screen says it all. SBR is complicit, crooked and needs to be ended. We won't get SSLP...we can get SBR.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Hope those burgers were good, boys.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Too bad some of that trash didnt choke on those burgers

CollegePro

waiting for 2013 bash

InTheDrink