woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

BI finally bailed

i live chatted with ryan and asked him a couple questions.. he ended the chat.. then the chat was down.. and now the website is not working.. i think they just pulled the midnight move.. not like we didnt see it coming but now its official

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

I just logged into my account. Not sure if my DNS is just behind or whatever, but I was able to get in. Not that that means anything anymore.

woodsy5822

i cant get the site up and dont think others can either... take a screen shot of your balance while you can to be safe

Tunes

I appreciate you telling me that, just did it. Had you not mentioned it I wouldn't have thought that far.

Thanks -

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

betislands.mx works for me (can't login though). the .ag site does not.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

.mx works for me ... but .ag does not. I dont see a login option at the top of the .mx page

woodsy5822

Quote Originally Posted by Tunes View Post
    I appreciate you telling me that, just did it. Had you not mentioned it I wouldn't have thought that far.

Thanks -

no problem.. it might not matter but if someone steps up with a bailout its good to have

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Damn, I was hoping to get that free 1/2 point in a few hours and make "air" bets with my monopoly money.

PS As Shakespeare would say "Et tu SBR". Your betrayal was the unkindest cut of all.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

www.rouletters.com

read a great article guys
    Points Awarded:

Frogger gave 5mike5 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Frogger

woodsy5822

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Damn, I was hoping to get that free 1/2 point in a few hours and make "air" bets with my monopoly money.

PS As Shakespeare would say "Et tu SBR". Your betrayal was the unkindest cut of all.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

Site down, both ag and mx... not a shocker, but really sucks.

Tunes

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    www.rouletters.com

read a great article guys

Excellent. I think SBR's overall response to this has been casual, unconcerned and basically awful. This place was talked up so much as being the future of sports betting and I went there only because of SBR. I didn't need SBR to tell me about Tony, or Mickey, or Spiro, when it comes to those guys track record speaks for itself. But BI was talked up so much they were seen as the next big thing. Now they're the latest last thing and SBR bears as least some of the responsibility. I've learned my lesson, the last time I relied on recommendations from SBR and it's supposed rating guide....was the last time.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

I got some out before the collapse, but should've been a little smarter and just paid the fees, and pulled more out. Hindsight is 20/20... Lesson learned. This seems to repeat itself over and over (wsex, full tilt, etc etc). This is the first time I got shafted personally though so this will stick w me. Next thing you know, one of the bigger "solid" books will pull this. The thing about it is... You have to keep a decent balance in an offshore to make any real money. It is just the nature of it. Until the laws change, this might just be too risky to do. There is no point in betting $50 a game other than just entertainment, which of course you don't need a big balance for.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can people login with their BetIslands account info at 7RedSports?

BetIslands.ag is down but the .mx site says to email regarding account balances to comptroller@outlook.com