raulworld1987
    raulworld1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Heritage processor and customer service

I called to make a deposit via ** and while retrieving the info in order to complete the transfer. So i asked about why my ******* card keeps getting declined and was told it was because my info/email wasn't updated which is bizarre because i only used for 3 years and was given instructions to solve this problem . After following everything that was instructed upon me nothing got resolved but now locked up my card leaving me unable to process any deposit option. This processor has been down for a month which is absurd and haven't heard a response from Heritage after countless emails. Heritage was the best but starting to have doubts because of their recent actions affecting me and now everyone. They are a great sports book and hope that will remain the same

jb456223
    jb456223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

I gather you are attempting to deposit via CC. Have you successfully used it in the past with them? was it recent or years ago? I ask because cc processor come and go and they also change banks so it may have worked in the past but not now due to wtv change. When you use CC to attempt a deposit a ID number which is the type of business of the merchant the processor is processing for is sent to the CC company along with the request to charge your card. Most banks have the gaming code 7995 automatically blocked so you get an instant decline. Most processors allow you 3 attempts then your blocked for 24 hours so 4th attempt and on does not even get sent to your CC company you just get the decline message. You cards bin number the first 6 digits could also be on processors blacklist which means that specific bank has a high rate of reversing payments and they don't even want to attempt to charge your card to stay below radar. Most books should have backup processors to attempt to charge your card.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I didn't even know Heritage allowed CC deposits

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I have had a hard time this week depositing via p2p. The M one had processors down...so later this week I tried the other service for depositing via p2p.It gives me Costa Rica to send it to and the cashier system indicates that I have to send USD. I go to local store to send...spent thirty minutes trying to send USD and it would only send Colones (local currency). I email Heritage and they say they know this to be the case..30 minutes wasted.Reload...lose it and then I decide to reload larger...now it gives me the destination of an asian island nation with a whole bunch of other info. I go to the store on my break from work....send....live chat and the 1-800 number for Heritage are closed for the night. The automatic cashier does not work through the firewall at work. Had to go back to the same store to cancel the p2p because I cant report it to Heritage.So frustrated and Im depositing money not trying to withdraw it from the site....I took that deposit...three minutes later it got deposited on Bovada by CC...much easier...