filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle asian view

Much faster and easier to navigate, very similar to SBOBET style.Currently available only to asian agency accounts, in future it will be optional for everyone.No more boring bet confirmation page.

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

omg plzplzplz 1 time

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dislike Asian style platforms - just personal preference.

Their existing pages work fine for me.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

That's awesome. Any idea when it will be available for public?

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great stuff. SBO's layout is nice, Pinny's current is also nice besides the confirmation part which can be incredibly annoying at times.

filipinho

We all lost years on that bet confirmation page, I understand that is added for extra security, warning players to review bets, but it becomes unnecessary since after a while, everyone starts just automatically confirming them.Experienced players absolutely don't need it.

With asian view odds in betslip are constantly refreshing and max stake is always visible.There is also very useful feature "always accept better odds".Live betting is super easy and fast, not like now=super hard and retarded.

For Gallin:

Dear Sir,

We apologize but at this time we are unable to change the view of your pinnacle account.

However, a future upgrade to the site will include this option.

We apologize but at this time we do not have a date when this change will be released.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Department
    Pinnacle Sports

benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    Much faster and easier to navigate, very similar to SBOBET style.Currently available only to asian agency accounts, in future it will be optional for everyone.No more boring bet confirmation page.

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

P4.jpg
    Very interesting ! Thank you for you shared that with us Filipinho !

benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

But i have one very important question: with that asian platform, does it remain possible, thanks to cursors, to change "handicap/spreads" and "totals". Because that's makes Pinnacle so different and interesting, so is it possible with asian Platform (i know it's impossible, not proposed for example on SBOBET) ?

Khristich
    Khristich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Interestingly, the old version of the site will work after you enter a new one?

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

The resemblance with sbobet is staggering. I think I like it better then the classic pinny but it would have to have the drop down menu with AH lines in order to be really good.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by benji2501 View Post
    But i have one very important question: with that asian platform, does it remain possible, thanks to cursors, to change "handicap/spreads" and "totals". Because that's makes Pinnacle so different and interesting, so is it possible with asian Platform (i know it's impossible, not proposed for example on SBOBET) ?
    Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    The resemblance with sbobet is staggering. I think I like it better then the classic pinny but it would have to have the drop down menu with AH lines in order to be really good.

Look again at the screenshot guys, they're there, just not as a drop down menu but rather multiple lines (just like SBO, sbo just normally offers fewer lines per event).

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Looks good. Thanks for posting.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

No more bet confirmation page? Which page you talking about? It directs you to a confirmation page? In my pinnacle, it shows like this:

Sawyer

Oh I found out after reading related post..But I wonder why the interface is different in original pinnacle and asian agent broker service pinnacle?

hito
    hito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2620

how u guy get into asian platform?

Sawyer

Better keep it secret fellas. Thanks for understanding.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

wow realy like their asia view

filipinho

It is now possible to request asian view.Just send mail to CS.

Dear Sir,

We have changed your account view of the site from our “Classic” to the new alternative “Asian” view.
    The key Asian view differences include:

• A bet slip to a confirmation page
    • Odds updating in the bet slip making bet placement easier
    • Sports displayed in their entirety
    • Increased number of lines on the screen
    • Access buy/sell lines outside of a drop-down menu
    • Ability to customize your Time Zone

The Asian view may not be familiar to all clients. We therefore suggest that you review the new version completely before placing any wagers. It is the customer's responsibility to familiarize themselves with the different site options offered by Pinnacle Sports should they choose to use them. Pinnacle Sports is not responsible for actions taken by customers due to a misunderstanding of the differences between the offered sites.
    You may change the view of your account at any time using the drop down option to the right of the Odds type selection box. The options are Classic view and Asian view.
    Please note that at this time we are not entertaining requests or suggestions for additional functionality to the Asian site view. However, if you believe there are performance issues, please contact us.

We hope you find this update to our site enhances your Pinnacle Sports betting experience.
    Kind regards,

Customer Service Department
    Pinnacle Sports
    Points Awarded:

BeardedTaco gave filipinho 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sawyer

Asian View is cool!

I wish europe books had this option too. Europe books' interface sucks. It takes hours to navigate between leagues, lol.