HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Bet Islands To "Officially" Close Today........

For its Christmas Party. Business as usual tomorrow.

Player Messages

Because we value your business we want to let you know that our office will remain closed from Wed 12th at 10:30pm EST to Thu 13th at 1:00pm EST in light of our office Christmas celebration. Cheers & Happy Holidays!!!

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

hmmmm, you question the usefulness of the sports-book and industry forum one day and start this thread the very next day. Ironic.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

haha i appreciated the title of this thread.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    hmmmm, you question the usefulness of the sports-book and industry forum one day and start this thread the very next day. Ironic.
    It is useful information. A business going under is not likely to hold holiday party for employees, wouldn't you think?

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    It is useful information. A business going under is not likely to hold holiday party for employees, wouldn't you think?
    I HAVE NO PROBLEM with the content of the thread or you reading into the fact that they are having a party tonight increasing the chances that things are business as usual over there and i will be paid. The title is obviously misleading, and can cause a panic when there is plenty of that already going on.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Hey darky, I don't get why people just don't deal with Wager Chief Shawn aka Ryan" fast payout " Rossi , he will take care of all their needs. #1 clerk in the industry

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I think you may have missed the point of this thread. It was meant to ridicule the outrageous drama thread that BI is going under anytime soon. The Book is solid financially as evidenced by its recent purchase of other outfits.

PS I just read your other post concerning an outstanding payout. No worries, you'll get paid--and I'm sorry if my attempt at satire raised your blood pressure.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 12-12-12 at 03:50 PM.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, I appreciated this message on betisland's website. It's the VERY FIRST time they changed something and bothered to tell customers about it. Finding out about personnel changes, merger/upgrade, website issues, payout issues etc after the fact BLOWS. I'd rather have an email/website heads up as a courtesy to customers.That's how one avoids or at least mitigates the "drama" threads.