Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Help ! A mirror site for Betonline

Help me please. I have a BetOnline account with money on that account but it seems that access to betonline website from my country has been restricted for a few days (decision from my government, not from Betonline that accepted me without any problem). I 'd like to use live chat to contact Betonline directly but impossible since i can't access the website. Does anyone know a mirror site i could use to access Betonline please?

Albator

I manage to access Betonline using the "mobile" website. But is it possible to request a payout through that mobile website ??? I read that:"Customers can request a payout from their account at any time with our online system or by contacting Customer Services.". However, when i go in cashier section, i can only see deposits options, no way to withdraw?? I contacted the CS several hours about 10 hours ago but haven't had any answer yet...Can someone inform me?

Moose5486
    Moose5486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Also, you can request a payout using the mobile site. If you click cashier once it takes you to the deposits section.

Hit the cashier button one more time and you can request a payout!

Albator

Quote Originally Posted by Moose5486 View Post
    Also, you can request a payout using the mobile site. If you click cashier once it takes you to the deposits section.

Hit the cashier button one more time and you can request a payout!
    ???? When i click once on cashier i arrive on a page with all deposit options (skrill, neteller). The button "cashier" isn't there anymore, so impossible to hit it a second time??? And if i click 2 consecutive times on button "cashier" on the first page, it logs me out. I 'm not sure i understood what you meant ??

Moose5486
    Moose5486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Idk for me the word cashier remains at top of page so I just hit it again.