benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

how can Pinnacle have such low technical reliability ???

I'm desesperate, fed up with technical issues on pinnacle..Has anyone noticed that there are important problems from yesterday ?:
    - when one click on the "update odds" button, it's about 10 seconds to refresh ! (one can read "loading" for about 10 secondes)

-when chrono reaches "0", same thing, about 10 seconds to refresh

- when one wants to change page (for example from spanish basket ball to NBA), it takes an eternity...

And how many times does this screen appear: ""sorry but there was an error loading the bet lines..."

Yesterday, i tried for 10 minutes to place a bet (that's not a joke , really 10 minutes !), but impossible, coz every time i clicked on "confirm bet" it loaded for an eternity...and as odd changed during that time, i couldn't place bet ! Technical level on Pinnacle really is a disaster whereas all the rest is so great...Pffff...I've been using Pinnacle for a while now and never noticed any technical improvement...

dimata67
    dimata67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I also have the same problems with them from time to time

benji2501

At least the good thing is that when i notified it to them yestderday they told me the tech department was working on it, because most of the time they answer me to delete my cookies and ...as if problem cme from my computer !

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also have these problems since Friday.
    But its nothing new, i would say i have these massive delay problems at Pinnacle 20% of all time.
    Maybe its not their problem (that would be frightening) but an internet problem.

Are you from europe benji?

YPS

Anyone from america or outside europe having the same problems with pinnacle at the moment?

benji2501

I'm from UK YPS. Indeed there always has been technical issues such as regular deconnexions, but most of the time when one clicks on a button it loads quite fast...But since Friday indeed that's a real nightmare, worst than ever on Pinnacle

Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

I am from Europe too. I could not believe the situation yesterday, awful, i was so disgusted that today i didn't even try to login, i prefer avoid connecting to Pinnacle today or their technical problems will make me crazy. Anyway i think i'll withdraw very shortly my balance and bet with 5dimes now...

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I think it's getting worse. It may be because everyone is using proxies and vpns now.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I'm in Costa Rica, and I had problems about an hour ago when I placed my bets for today. It worked, it was just very, very slow, as if I were on a 56k dialup internet connection.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

I'm in the USA.

No problem getting in, no problem getting lines.

10 seconds to update, after clicking on "Update Odds", as reported above - much longer than it used to be - it seems to go into a 2nd stage, the radio button sort of jumps after about 5 seconds, and it takes another 5 seconds before it updates.

Leaving the lines of one sport and going to Betting Menu is ok, clicking on a different sport and waiting for it to go to the lines page for that sport is slow.

increasedodds - There are so many less USA customers using it now, it should be faster overall rather than worse.

benji2501 - "At least the good thing is that when i notified it to them yestderday they told me the tech department was working on it..."

That may only mean "We are aware of it and tech dept. is working to resolve it" - but working to resolve it can take years or never. I received that answer to the problem of a line change and having to go back to main Betting Menu and starting over - they told me tech dept. is working on it a year ago, told me the same thing recently - unfortunately, it means nothing.
    Last edited by Scooter; 12-09-12 at 11:06 AM.

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

AAhhhhhh.... sorry for you guys...But these inconveniences are not new with Pinny. Once Pinny made me lost more than 1000 usd with their penetrating problems: i had to place a bet urgently (arbing), but 3 minutes before start of match problem of connexion on website ! And no way to connect again for 15 minutes. Result: i didn't place my bet and lost more than 1000 usd... Since that day, i said "good bye Pinny". What's the interest to offer the best odds of the market if you're now able to provide customers a correct connexion?

BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Pinny is a lot slower on the week-ends

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by benji2501 View Post
    At least the good thing is that when i notified it to them yestderday they told me the tech department was working on it, because most of the time they answer me to delete my cookies and ...as if problem cme from my computer !
    Everyday you should clear cookies and cache file before going to Pinnacle, sites like Pinnacle which is very dependent on Java will run much better if you take a few seconds and do this each day. They aren't just blowing smoke it's a fact you will have much less issues if done everyday.

benji2501

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Everyday you should clear cookies and cache file before going to Pinnacle, sites like Pinnacle which is very dependent on Java will run much better if you take a few seconds and do this each day. They aren't just blowing smoke it's a fact you will have much less issues if done everyday.
    Yes you're right it's important to clear cookies and cache file every day, and that's why i do indeed. But Pinnacle's CS should know that before contacting them to notify them important tech issues the first thing i did was delete cookies... Iw ouldn't contact them for so simple thing. And when they answer me that , that's as if they couldn't admit that problem only come from their website..

benji2501

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedTaco View Post
    Pinny is a lot slower on the week-ends
    I've used Pinnacle almost every week-end for the last years but i've never experienced a week-end like that: Pinnacle was slower than ever !

Marrowhine
    Marrowhine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

I agree its been terrible the last few days but only at certain times of the day it seems, even the mobile site can take 10 seconds to load a page!

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8125

Horrible website, they pretend to be so big but cant make reliable website...

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by meckis View Post
    Horrible website, they pretend to be so big but cant make reliable website...
    I always wondered about the reason for their choice of website style

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle asian view is SUPERB, everything is much easier, exact replica of SBO's interface.Dont know why they still didnt introduce it to everyone, even traditional americans would love it.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    Pinnacle asian view is SUPERB, everything is much easier, exact replica of SBO's interface.Dont know why they still didnt introduce it to everyone, even traditional americans would love it.
    That would be interesting but I think my favorite kind of site is the check-boxes style like the CR books have. You select the bets and set the stakes on a different page. At pinnacle if you don't enter something right and you notice it only on the confirmation page, you have to go back, look for your picks again and enter all the stakes again. If you are on a page with a lot of bets it gets pretty annoying.

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    That would be interesting
    Asian style website is already implemented, I have it through agency account and it is great.If I find time, I will post some pics later.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    Asian style website is already implemented, I have it through agency account and it is great.If I find time, I will post some pics later.
    that would be cool

YPS

They are still so lame its a shame.
    20 seconds to load a market

LMAOFISH
    LMAOFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Yea this week has been extra bad.. what gives?

YPS

Still no improvement since last Friday.
    20 seconds to load a small markets page.
    Reminds me of an 14.4k modem dialup connection 20 years ago.

dimata67
    dimata67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by YPS View Post
    Still no improvement since last Friday.
    20 seconds to load a small yarkets page.
    Reminds me of an 14.4k modem dialup connection 20 years ago.
    Before a couple of years when we used dial up modems to get internet online betting was very different from now, there was a lot of arb opportunities, the net was slower but it was more easier to earn some money from online bookies