Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Tactics/Strategies to Avoid Limits

1. Bet round numbers (Stakes ending with 0)

2. Don't hammer weak lines..at least at the beginning.

3. Don't make unnecessary withdrawals.

4. Don't make big withdrawals.

5. Don't bet BIG on unknown/small/unpopular leagues/sports.

Let's talk about other ways to avoid max bet limit (*) restrictions. Please share your ideas/opinions. For example, making looong parlay bets (9-10 teamer) will help as a camouflage? All opinions/comments are welcome!

*Not talking about regular bet limits here. I'm talking about being limited to 2€ or 3€. I can hear you're sayin' why use sh*tty books when you can use Pinnacle? Well, let me ask you, why bet something at -142 when you can pick it at -108?
    Last edited by Sawyer; 11-26-12 at 05:27 PM.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lose...

touchback

Sorry Sawyer... could not help myself. Nice thread though and gonna get it rolling with a little known fact. Open an account and post up a dime using a Panama residential address and your account will probably automatically get profiled and limited...

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Panama? How come?

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Lose...
    That doesn't matter.

Edit: That shouldn't matter.

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Good info...hard to not jump on weak opening numbers....that's a tough one

touchback

Panama... because they will automatically assume your in the biz at some level which would automatically give you access to sharp numbers as well as being skilled outright.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Panama... because they will automatically assume your in the biz at some level which would automatically give you access to sharp numbers as well as being skilled outright.
    Books def profile customers by country. I remember reading from a SkyBet line manager who said that they assume that 90% of the customers that they get out of Australia are only coming on board to arb. (Or at least know what they are doing) This makes sense in that SkyBet is not advertised in Australia, and it isn't one of the prominent UK books when it comes to online advertising. This means that your average square from Australia isn't going to just stumble across SkyBet. The same could be said of a book like BetStar for UK customers.

Books have claimed that Eastern European countries tend to be rife with bonus abuse etc. Several books have banned certain countries outright because of this. But yeah the country that you are from is going to suggest a lot of things about your betting before you even start at certain books. Then they just look for the bets to confirm it.