Baseball09
    Baseball09's Avatar Become A Pro!

blocked from betting online at betjamaica

Saturday 7/11, I won a good chunk of cash. The following day sunday, whenever I tried to place a bet, after hitting the confirm button the page would basically go blank. It would show the top menu and the betjamaica logo at the bottom of the page that says
    "WS Processing, Ltd.
    A member of the Olympic Sports Entertainment G"

I would then click to see if the bet processed and it never would and still will not. I've have been placing my bets over the phone for the past week but I still cannot place them online. When I called they said it could be something with my cookies but I have tried to place a bet on 3 different computers and my phone with no luck. Anyone have this happen before?

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

they might have u on a 10 second delay on ASI

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Without giving specifics---when you say "chunk of cash"----what are we talking? 4 figures, 5 figures?

I have NEVER had a problem with BetJam.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

WTF??

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Definitely sounds like your on a delay system. The scenario you describe is exactly what happens to me before my wager is eventually confirmed or rejected. Used to be a 10 second delay for myself, and now it is 25 seconds.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

you wouldn't think a company that is supposed to be the best in business would do something like this, i always assumed greek and betjm are the same

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Jam have softer lines, hence the delay. Greek will also stop you betting on certain things if you beat them up.

BTK
    BTK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can not believe that this happens. So anotherwords you place a wager, company wants to see your pick, company adjusts line?

This would seem to be a bit crazy.