Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

First time withdraw (Help needed)

Finally built up enough to make a withdraw. 3K maximum at BetDSI. I dont have a bank account, only a drivers license. Can anyone advise me on what option to take/not to take to get the money in cash in my palms as soon as possible? Fee's arent a concern.Are there any means of withdraw that dont require ID? Im not familiar with western U or MoneyGrem. Anything easier than courier check then quick trip to the bank? Will they ever make out a check to a specific name or address, or will they always use the name and address on your account? Any advise is appreciated
    Last edited by Bdolan33; 11-25-12 at 11:27 PM.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

call the book and ask them.. this stuff on forums isnt needed

use the two suggestions u asked about and u will get cash

-stash

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stash got it right... listen to him.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

if you dont have bank account---dont take check---you will be stuck with a check from a foreign country you probably can`t cash---good luck

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

listen to stash. good advice. he is on the money.

Bdolan33

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    call the book and ask them.. this stuff on forums isnt needed

use the two suggestions u asked about and u will get cash

-stash
    I did talk to them and ask them, and they spent most of the time trying to sell me on a DC from them that I wasnt interested in. Are u suggesting w. union would be best bet?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    I did talk to them and ask them, and they spent most of the time trying to sell me on a DC from them that I wasnt interested in. Are u suggesting w. union would be best bet?
    Gonna need an ID for w. union. Do not get a check if you do not have a bank account. So best for you is w. union, but DSI is cheaper getting a check, so I would advise opening a bank account and getting checks for future withdrawals. BTW max withdraw via W. union is $1,000.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

U have a driver license so do ** ?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Use the union but it will take 3 seperate withdrawals and you will need your DL also

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

If you are going to continue betting at DSI get the card option, once you have it you can reuse the same card at any ATM every time you make a withdrawal. It's cheap and fast. Getting the card takes a week or so but once you have it future withdrawals are processed fast and you get cash at any ATM

Bdolan33

Thanks for filling me in every1. One more w.u. question, what is the process like? if I request a withdrawal tomorrow, and they tell me the money is ready to be picked up on a friday, do i have until monday to get it? Or is it a 24 hour thing? Not sure if I will be in town on the weekend so I was worried about that