liptonz
    liptonz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coralbet is definately STEALING i can vouch for the other posts here

they stole 1200 pounds from me, i was calling them 5 days they had my passport, driving licence, and birth certificate then after 5 days they send me my deposit minus my 1200 winnings .:

Unfortunately, we have been unable to verify your details and therefore have failed our security checks.

We wish to confirm that your account will remain closed and we have refunded your initial deposit

Kind regards

Gina

Account Security Department

Gala Coral Group

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I have seen several complaints like this. No real explanation is given, and all winnings are seized.

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably all part of the same esat european bonus scamming ring.

Tony Cash
    Tony Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

1. Participants, whether individually or acting in a group, will be found to be in breach of these and promotional specific terms if the promoter at its sole discretion has reason to believe that a promotion has been abused, manipulated, or that irregular, fraudulent, collusive or illegal activity has occurred.

It seams that Coral decides (at its sole discretion) to refuse this promo. Hm....
    I think they have some major financial problems over there.
    If Justin doesnt pull out some reasonable explanation for this behavior from them i think it would be smart not to have any money at Coral.

Kladjo
    Kladjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1302

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
    Are you serious? Iam not from east Europe but have the same situation! I offer them to come to nearest shop and verify my ID or send documents who is notary stamped, but you know they silence they doesn answer.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
    This reminds of the shills/ignorant prick that stand by FullTilt when they ban/confiscated balance on so many accounts. You can only wish this happen to them.

Those sites that self appointed judge, jury, executioner likely free rolling their clients. It impossible to have that many sites legit. The whole world can only support 2 gaming system, the 3rd gaming system will lose so much money that they are force out of the market...nec, sega, etc. Only pinnacle, 5Dimes, and maybe 1 or 2 more sites will be profitable, the rest will likely steal if they want to stay in the market. Another way to survive is to limit big winner or potential winner like Unibet, Ladbrokes, and Victor Chandler etc. I learn my lesson after SGB Global stole $1200 from me. I was being super careful too, only deposit $200 to test it out. Soon as I deposit $200 SGB Global call me within few minutes trick me to deposit more. The more I deposit the bigger the bonus I get. So I settle for $1000 more for 20%, likely I can get 40% if I deposit 5g+. You will never able to cash out if you win, they basically free rolling me. That site should be blacklisted long ago. If they are legit, they would let me cash out if I forfeited my bonus and charge me a cash out fee. But those bastard lockup my fund with a never ending rollover without any system to track my rollover. SGB steal!!! don't deposit in that site.
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 11-26-12 at 01:29 AM.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

NEVER DEPOSIT thousands in a new, unverified account and with shady sites as SGB something!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for submitting this dispute. We are corresponding with you by email.

Kladjo

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Thank you for submitting this dispute. We are corresponding with you by email.
    Lou please update any new info about this cases, because looks like there are more then 2-3 players who have similar problem with coral.co.uk! Thanks

Kladjo

Why Coral still B+?

ProlinePlayer
    ProlinePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I have seen several complaints like this. No real explanation is given, and all winnings are seized.
    How can that be considered as anything but theft of player funds?

Why Coral still B+?
    Also curious as to why this is a B+ rated book. How much do you have to steal to get a lower rating? Just curious.

PLP

serejka1982
    serejka1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Acoount id: serejka at coral.co.uk
    I sent them all documets they asked me. But when I tried to made my first withdraw my account was blocked.
    No any answers by e-mail. Because of it I call them yesterday and ask about a reason answer to the security questions about my brithday date and etc. ... they ask me about to send all documents to 2 different e-mail from different e-mail address I did it... and still nothing.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Coral is a top U.K. book. It does not close accounts and confiscate players funds without good reason.

Are you betting from a forbidden country, for example? Or is your i.d not genuine? Or are you suspected of multi accounts?

Kladjo

Quote Originally Posted by althelegend View Post
    Coral is a top U.K. book. It does not close accounts and confiscate players funds without good reason.

Are you betting from a forbidden country, for example? Or is your i.d not genuine? Or are you suspected of multi accounts?
    they simply doesnt pay winning money because they so blind they cant verify account, you can send everything, passport, driving license, bills, etc,. Who want play with them so, verify acc. before you start play, otherwise you will not get winning.
    And they dosnt close accounts they doesnt verify accounts who want withdraw winning money. It big difference if they close verify acc. or they close acc., who not verify yet. It legal way to not pay new players who win the money.

tudes7
    tudes7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kladjo you said your not from east europe. Where you from then?

Kladjo

Quote Originally Posted by tudes7 View Post
    Kladjo you said your not from east europe. Where you from then?
    Ireland

tudes7
    tudes7's Avatar Become A Pro!

How come you are from Ireland but you cant speak English? I guess you moved to Ireland recently.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Well i'm a little worried right now. Yesterday evening i made a withdrawal request and when i checked if the withdrawal was processed there was no pending withdrawal, there was no money on my Moneybookers account and in the account history i have this description of the transaction:

"
    Transfer funds to a separate balance for investigation"

WTF is going on ? I've been a customer for more than a year there. I still didn't get any e-mail notification regarding this issue.

Last edited by Bleeth; 01-30-13 at 05:45 AM.

damnasians
    damnasians's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's normal since they've had their new website.

Tony Cash
    Tony Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

He is from Ireland. Yeah right.

Kladjo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cash View Post
    He is from Ireland. Yeah right.
    And ?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

If hes from Ireland im from Iraq LOLOL

Kladjo

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    If hes from Ireland im from Iraq LOLOL
    if i from Ireland then you retarded person.

Starman
    Starman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have currently have the same message next to two withdrawal requests totalling about £430:

Transfer funds to a separate balance for investigation.

Below is the email I have just sent Coral:

"On Wednesday 31st January I placed a multiple bet that was fortunate enough to come in. I subsequently placed a second multiple with my freebet that was also fortunate enough to come in.

These were both straightforward lucky bets that were made in good faith and the returns while healthy were not stellar.

I have subsequently found the following message on my account next to both withdrawal requests:

Transfer funds to a separate balance for investigation.

Could you please explain the process involved and when I can expect the payout."

I hope that they respond quickly and positively and if they do I will immediately give them credit here. If they don't however, what recourse do I have?

Thanks for any info.

Edit: Looking at the small-print perhaps my freebet was ineligible for winnings according to T&C. However, the first bet, placed with my own money had legitimate winnings of over £240.

I have yet to be asked for any ID and my account has not been closed down. Still no email reply, some communication would be nice.
    Last edited by Starman; 02-02-13 at 05:47 PM.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I was thinking about to bet there, now I'm glad that i didn't...

gocanes
    gocanes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmmmm, wonder how this dispute turned out?

Starman
    Starman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Well I can't speak for anyone else but Coral contacted me today to say the payout was on its way.

So apologies Coral for posting my doubts here, I was alarmed by the experience of others.

Hopefully others are OK too.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

If you're from Ireland try Paddy Power.