Tony Cash
    Tony Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Betonline scam

OMG I cant belive this! I joined this scam book via SBR PRO link. At first it was a dream. Deposited via Moneybookers, paid out quick same method. No documents needed, generous reload bonuses, high limits. I had over 1000 usd limit on NBA, 500 usd on ANY soccer, live chat service was perfect.

Last few months BIG issues started:

First all at once my withdrawal (not first, not second, probably 5th od 6th) was stopped??!! They need documents now. OK, i sent, they took a week to "verify" and payed me after few days. OK. They said it was new company policy or something like that.

Than they started to stack my rollover. I placed all real money on bets (free play was lost before that) than found some more bets, deposited another 1000 usd, got bonus, but my rollover wasnt reset, they just added another.

I have 2000 usd deposited, 500 usd in freeplay and over 40 000 to roll !!!???
    Went to chat, they said it is all legit, my bets were pending, not settled, and rollover of 43125 usd is correct. OK, i said bye bye to my 1000+ usd right than.

Day after - another suprise. They cut me to limit of 100 usd per bet. NBA, all soccer leagues, all tennis. ALL!!!!

I started placing bets. It isnt easy loose money when you have to place 20 bets of 100 usd.

Today i am at 34694 of my 43125. And now final scam - they started deleting my bets and making me look stupid. I am 100% sure i placed 100 usd on mexican soccer (toluca ML +134). at the moment i placed bet only Betonline and BWIN had this game in offer. I saw with my own eyes 100 usd pending after i placed this bet. I just loged in and my pending bets show 0.00.

I am on like chat right now as i write this. LOOK AT THIS:

Hi! Welcome to BetOnline! How can I help you?
    All BetOnline Player Services Rep are currently assisting others. Thank your for your patience. We will be with you shortly...
    You are now chatting with Lester
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTKxxxxxxX. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Lester: Thank you for contacting Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Lester: Hello xxxxx ! Good afternoon.
    xxxxx: Hi. I cant see my pending bet i placed today - 100 usd on Mexican soccer.
    xxxxx: Toulca ML
    xxxxx: ??
    xxxxx: alooooo
    Lester: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment...
    Lester: xxxxx, Please provide me with the account username and password.
    xxxxx:
    Lester: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you...
    xxxxx: What is going on there?
    Lester: I will be right with you...
    Lester: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you...
    Lester: xxxxx, was that wager placed today?
    xxxxx: yes it was
    Lester: xxxxx, I'm not showing any pending wagers, apparently, the information was not process.
    Lester: Please try again.
    xxxxx: no, it was pennding 100%, you deleted it

Lester: xxxxx, sorry for the misunderstanding. Nothing was deleted, i review your account information for pending wager and i find no one.

SBR, regulators in Costa Rica, anybody please stop this scamers. This is twighlight zone!
    Last edited by Tony Cash; 11-16-12 at 11:33 AM.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

edit out the username/passwod

Tony Cash

i did. my mistake, i am on nervous blackdown with this Betonline.

Can you please delete my real name in your post bubba? Thank you

Applejax
    Applejax's Avatar Become A Pro!

I requested a payout from betonline 26 days ago still have not received it

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

BOL is a slow pay book in the mold of BETUS,BETED, and SBG. They spend all their time and money on ads and excuses. You will get paid but make no mistake it will take "time". My advice is to get your money out and into a more reputable payout book.

Tony Cash

to be continued...

Lester: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment...
    Lester: xxxxx, I'm going to be very honest with you.
    xxxxx: please do
    Lester: I don't know what you are talking.
    xxxxx: let me speak with someone who does
    Lester: Please explain. First, the wager that you are claiming was never placed.
    Lester: We solved that, you understood.
    Lester: xxxxx, what is your second question or inquiry?
    xxxxx: my rollover
    xxxxx: WAGER WAS PLACED!

I WILL BE RIGHT WITH YOU!

I have about 1000 usd (i cant make 2k i cant go bust and i placed 34k bets) on that account, and to be honest i consider that money lost. I dont care if i win or loose my 100 usd bets, i just want to either loose it or finish this 43125 usd rollover and than make a withdrawal. Just can wait to see that withdrawal pending. I will report this to ALL authorities that are authorized to resolve this issues.

And about deleted wagers, they done this before. Didnt send any mails or internal notifications, just deleted it. But last time they addmited it and said it was due to wrong lines. And when i asked why didnt they notify me, they said they just intended to write mail. 10 mins before game!!!

And to SBR - just 2 words - DOWNGRADE BETONLINE

Tony Cash

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    BOL is a slow pay book in the mold of BETUS,BETED, and SBG. They spend all their time and money on ads and excuses. You will get paid but make no mistake it will take "time". My advice is to get your money out and into a more reputable payout book.
    I dont intend to deposit anymore, but i am finishing my rollover for 2 months now. I try to bet value because it is not easy placing a NBA bet at -110 when you have it at PINNY for -105. Lesson learned. Now i have to get out of this mess ASAP. I will probably loose my money as i have about 9000 to roll with 1000.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Tony Cash 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Tony,

A few suggestions.

1. Ask for a manager.
    2. Clearly explain that your rollover hasn't been reset on prior busted balances - it's a known issue there that has happened a few times, but from your chats, I think your frustration overshadowed what you were trying to convey.
    3. We've never heard of disappearing wagers - they wouldn't intentionally delete a bet of yours for no reason. We always advise players to screenshot their wagers in case of a discrepancy.

If you're unable to chat a manager, we can certainly follow up for you with respect to the in-question rollover amount. Please file a complaint.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

Downgrade never gonna happen here. If SBR downgrade Betonline, that means they admit that they recommended a shitty book for years.

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi Tony,

A few suggestions.

1. Ask for a manager.
    2. Clearly explain that your rollover hasn't been reset on prior busted balances - it's a known issue there that has happened a few times, but from your chats, I think your frustration overshadowed what you were trying to convey.
    3. We've never heard of disappearing wagers - they wouldn't intentionally delete a bet of yours for no reason. We always advise players to screenshot their wagers in case of a discrepancy.

If you're unable to chat a manager, we can certainly follow up for you with respect to the in-question rollover amount. Please file a complaint.
    The disappearing wager has happened to me a few times. This is at least the third person besides myself to say the same thing. I never hear this complaint with any other book

Tony Cash

I did, Lester copy pasted me their rollover rules and that conversation was finished.

Maybe i fill that complaint of yours later. I am tired of thier CS for the moment!

They DID deleted it today as they done it before. It is the way they operate. And also when i tried to speak with anyone there regarding my bet limits i was told that is theirs managers decision and it is final.

@TryingMyBest - they did that and last time they admited, so that is a fact!

Tony Cash

I asked them to change my password as i pasted it here for few seconds (7 people saw first post by the time i corrected it). I give them my new password on chat.

They say they will make changes in next 24 h! Is this for real? They need 24 h to change password? O M G

They just sent me mail with an old password confirmation!

I am on chat again but noone is there!

Ha ha ha ha! Is this for real? B rated?
    Last edited by Tony Cash; 11-16-12 at 12:30 PM.

cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

They're not even a C book in most peoples mind but A's and B's can be bought here at SBR right Luigi

Tony Cash

Lou, i just managed to complete complaint form and i hope you will start resolving it quick.

I think SBR should at least consider taking distance from BetonLine as their reputation goes down fast. You dont need to be on this downhill train. People read many complaints every day, less and less money is deposited and played at BetonLine everyday and this has only one way to go. Betonline will become insolvent, it is not question if, only when. I sincerly hope all players will be paid, just dont know how if no fresh money is coming in.
    It is realy interesting how you keep their B rating here. I can understand you people got paid well from BOL but once you loose your reputation with BOL think who will trust SBR for all books that will sponsor you in future. You are killing a cow to have one steak.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Carrying over rollovers doesn't make sense and it shouldn't happen. In the past, a blanace wasnt reset because there were still a few bucks left. We would have inquired for you at that point. Mgr would address this. Regarding having a $100 limit with a rollover, we'd push for a prorated bonus. If a book feels you are high risk, they should cut ties.

As far as missing bets... I have heard of this happening when a book addresses a bad line or there is a change of venue and it is canceled. It's not a good way to do it but for some it happens. Perhaps this was the reason they would cite for your missing bet?

We will sort this out with mgt Tony.

Tony Cash

Ok Bill I will explain this very simple as it was:

I deposit at BetonLine lets say 1000 usd and take 250 FREE PLAY. It comes with 6x roll (deposit +bonus).
    So it is 1250x6 = 7500 to roll.

I just dont understand how they stacked 43125 usd to roll. ???

On September 22nd i have this next situation. I have 488 usd on account. I place 2 bets. First 15 usd second 473usd. 2 wagers pending - balance 0. I deposit while wagers are pending. 1000 usd dep. Got 250 freeplay.

15 and 473 wagers settled after new deposit. 15 usd bet is a win. i got 13 usd winings on that. Second larger bet is a loss.

They stacked previous rollover to new deposit. ??

Is that OK with you.

If you want i can send PM or mail with last 3 month transactions. All will be clear.

Tony Cash

Oh look what i found - my deleted bet!!! Debited 0.00 and when i try to open it it is blank.

221694282 Friday, November 16, 2012 1 Wager(s) Placed $100.00
    221687650 Friday, November 16, 2012 1 Wager(s) Placed $133.00
    221687590 Friday, November 16, 2012 1 Wager(s) Placed $123.00
    221687432 Friday, November 16, 2012 1 Wager(s) Placed $40.00
    221671658 Friday, November 16, 2012 1 Wager(s) Placed $0.00
    Ticket Accepted Type Risk To Win Status Description

221645693 Thursday, November 15, 2012 1 Wager(s) Placed $70.86
    221601575 Thursday, November 15, 2012 1 Wager(s) Placed $500.00
    Please ask gentleman at BetonLine about this 221671658 bet. Why i cant see what it was??!!
    It is not push bet as they are vissible as push and what game it was.

Just ask them what was under No. 221671658.

This is visible only under "transactions history"! I cant see it in my pending or my graded wagers!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cash View Post
    Ok Bill I will explain this very simple as it was:

I deposit at BetonLine lets say 1000 usd and take 250 FREE PLAY. It comes with 6x roll (deposit +bonus).
    So it is 1250x6 = 7500 to roll.

I just dont understand how they stacked 43125 usd to roll. ???

On September 22nd i have this next situation. I have 488 usd on account. I place 2 bets. First 15 usd second 473usd. 2 wagers pending - balance 0. I deposit while wagers are pending. 1000 usd dep. Got 250 freeplay.

15 and 473 wagers settled after new deposit. 15 usd bet is a win. i got 13 usd winings on that. Second larger bet is a loss.

They stacked previous rollover to new deposit. ??

Is that OK with you.

If you want i can send PM or mail with last 3 month transactions. All will be clear.
    I meant that "it doesnt make sense" for the book to do that. They would be deterring losers to come back and try again. I think that is a mistake that the first line of CS should have addressed.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Your balance wasn't zero if you had pending bets, Tony... So BOL is in the right here (probably first time ever...)

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Beted is a nopay book..if you can call it a book. It was covers.com's bitch and when they got some legal trouble they used that as cover to take the money and run. BOL has issues but you can't lump them in with Beted.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I meant that "it doesnt make sense" for the book to do that. They would be deterring losers to come back and try again. I think that is a mistake that the first line of CS should have addressed.
    Funny how with all these types of complaints for months now....SBR continues to not downgrade BO and keeps them at a B+....nice work, Bill. Keep deceiving people.

SBR Lou

BetOnline addressed this one today. They say Tony's rollover is now reset, and a manager will call to personally explain the confusion to him, apparently the balance had a few cents leftover.

We've asked Tony to let us know how it goes and keep us posted on his payout status.

Tony Cash

Ok. Here is most recent update. I just chat to Julien from SBR. He confirmed my rollover is reset to 0. But...

I must also write here in interest of everyone holding account at Betonline what i experienced today.
    Everybody reading this thread know my yesterdays rollover status. It was 34694 of 43125 required. So last night i placed about 500 usd to NBA singles and parlays. When games finished i manage to stay at about 200 usd on top of this 500. So I made 200 usd on NBA last night. Today i woke up loged on to my account and found new rollover of 34207 usd??? So it is more to rollover than night before and i placed 500 usd bets.
    This is info i get when i logon in webpage header (on top). It may be internal error or cookies issue but all of you having account at Betonline should know this. After that i went to chat asking manual calculations, they put request on it and told me to get back later toady, which i just did. When i loged on few minutes ago i found new rollover 0/0 but also my freeplay balance of -1187.5 usd (negative free play). They fixed it right away so now my freeplay balance is 0, rollover is 0/0 and real money figures were correct all the time.

Conclusion is that thier software is mess. I got confirmation i can withdaraw now, but i will wait for pending bets to grade.

My deleted bet No.
    221671658 is still a mistery, noone explained that yet. I ask SBR to investigate this issue also as i want to show everybody here i am not crazy and i placed that bet for sure. They deleted it without any notice to me and denied existance of that bet.

I will keep all of you informed about my withdrawal when i request it. I use Moneybookers only, never waited more than 7-10 days for Betonline withdrawals earlier. But it was long time i made my last withdrawal there, many things changed till now. Lets see what will happen.

Tony Cash

Ok. We have it official now. I am copy/pasting mail from BetonLine manager in full:

Hi Mr. Xxxxxx,
    Good afternoon my name is DC I am a manager here at Betonline.
    We understand that you had a complaint in regards to your account. I have investigated these issues for your personally and have resolved them for you.
    1. In regards to your rollover inquiry, this requirement has been reset to $7500. As you have given us over $18,000 in action, you have met the rollover requirement.
    2. I have fully investigated your wagers for the date of the 15th and 16th of November 2012. We show 2 wagers were deleted due to a bad line. We had taken action to inform you of these deletions and we apologized if that notice did not reach you.
    You will notice in the rules: http://www.betonline.ag/rules#general
    #22 states-
    BetOnline cannot be held responsible for any computer, typing or human error when posting odds, lines or point spreads. However, in the case of obvious mechanical, technical or human error in the prices or conditions we publish, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to correct obvious errors and to No-Action your wager. In addition, BetOnline is not liable in the following scenarios:

1. In the event of an Act of God, including but not limited to natural disasters, explosion, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, industrial action, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance or acts of terrorism.
    2. The failure of BetOnline's computers, telecommunications or any other data transmission system that results in delays, errors, losses or omissions.
    3. BetOnline and players shall not commit or purport to commit to rules or obligations other than those specifically provided by these Rules.
    4. BetOnline accepts no liability for any damages caused to players by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted online
    5. These Rules constitute the entire agreement and understanding between BetOnline and players. In the event of a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Sincerely,
    DC
    Player Services Department
    Betonline
    We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is LTK________X. Please use this code in any further communication.

Tony Cash

So they did stack rollovers and they DID DELETE my wager without any notice, They say they "tried" to notify me but it didnt reach me? Hm, i let people to get conclusion from this.
    Question is why their CS on chat says no bets were deleted and manager says they tried to inform me?
    Didnt even apologize for this.
    Case closed.

Applejax

Why do they delete wagers? Why not cancel the wager and leave it in the account?
    Last edited by Applejax; 11-17-12 at 01:16 PM.

Applejax

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cash View Post
    So they did stack rollovers and they DID DELETE my wager without any notice, They say they "tried" to notify me but it didnt reach me? Hm, i let people to get conclusion from this.

DC the same manager who replied to you also told me a check was sent to me on 11/12 but when I asked for the tracking number he said he doesn't have it, I still have not received the check.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Applejax View Post
    DC the same manager who replied to you also told me a check was sent to me on 11/12 but when I asked for the tracking number he said he doesn't have it, I still have not received the check.
    We heard but from mgt on your claim today as well. They confirmed they were going to switch your payout as originally relayed but that they couldn't cancel the other payout in time. We've been told DC will stay on top of your situation personally till your funds are in hand. Keep us posted.

penstothecup
    penstothecup's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus Lou/Bill/everyone else at sbr....dont you people have any shame???

Tony Cash

It is very strange that DC claims Betonline tried to inform me about my deleted messages but no succes.

Becaues they have internal messaging system and i could read it when i log on to account.

B rated?

And who will pay juice wagering at -110 lines?
    35 000 $ wagered at -110 instead of -105 or even -103 at Pinnacle. I have account there you know.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

why do they have an issue with stacking rollovers all the time??? im a victim of the same thing. i kept getting told they would adjust it and such but nothing has changed. as long as your account has something in it, even if its one cent, they stack the rollover. i had like 8 cents in freeplay once on there and that prevented me from getting a new freeplay until i spoke with customer service and they advised me anything under a dollar counts as a zero balance.

however, they seem to not follow that zero rule when it comes to their sportsbook.

Applejax

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    We heard but from mgt on your claim today as well. They confirmed they were going to switch your payout as originally relayed but that they couldn't cancel the other payout in time. We've been told DC will stay on top of your situation personally till your funds are in hand. Keep us posted.

Lou,
    Last Thursday DC told me a check was sent to me on 11/12 and said thats why they can't pay me by **
    When I asked him what is the tracking number he said he doesn't know
    I still have not received my payout after 30 days
    DC is lying, if they had sent me a check on 11/12 by FedEX--UPS I would have received it by now, too many lies and bullshit

They told me 30 days ago if I pay the extra fee for Express Check I will get it in 7 days, these guys are unbelievable, liars

If they cant pay me by check or ** why not transfer the funds to my account at bookmaker?
    This book cant even pay $2500 after 30 days

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline is a flat out scam book....no different than WSEX.

penstothecup
    penstothecup's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Betonline is a flat out scam book....no different than WSEX.
    Oh but there is one big difference... Betonline keeps sending greedy Dozier his money each month.

There is absolutely NO doubt that if WSEX was still paying sbr, they would still somehow be making excuses for them, just as they're doing with BO. But in all honesty, if you don't count all the slow pays/no pays by betonline that are reported here on a DAILY basis, they have a perfect pay history.