sawyer1
    sawyer1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bet365 will not pay

hello all , I have a serious problem with bet365
    they said at first they will pay me after i give them the pvc code
    and today (after 2 weeks) I received the code and they say "it's not good, we send you another"

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I have to be honest mate, i've turned over a lot of money there, with a profit, and they have never not paid. It usually pays within 10 mins of a bet finishing. I hold it with high regard

Try emailing them directly, they are very good for that to see what the prob is.

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

If I were you I would scan the letter and send them..

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you alter your address at all (even slightly) between the time the pvc was sent and the time you tried to input it? If you did, then it will not work and this is the usual reason for it not working as it is unique to the address given at the original time it is sent out.

sawyer1
    sawyer1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No man,
    I didn't changed my address but I requested another trough their site, yesterday, because I didn't believe it would show up anymore, before I received the one today

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right, that'll be the reason then. I think the pvc you received and inputted today ceased existing on their system when you asked for a second pvc to be sent out. Hope it arrives soon and your withdrawal can go through.