Elena
    Elena's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Withdaw problems at lowvig.com.

Hello, few moth ago I begin thinking open account at lowvig.com. First of all I read rules of lowvig. Then I email them few questions about using moneybookers as payoutoption. Lowvig confirm that I can use moneybookers as withdraw option (lowvig rules promise pay max with in 36 hours) and promise to me “A+” service if agree deposit. I was thinking that -105 line and pay outs with in 36 hours a good andmake deposit. Near one and a half month ago I request a withdaraw near $2000 via moneybookers. Sure lowvig imedently forget about “A+” service and there are rules that promise pay with in 36 hours. Lowvig support work only via email and its perfect if I receive answer with in 24 hours! After tons of email they pay me only from more than 2 weeks! This was one time pay out problem? No, this is finance model of lowvig. Lowvig don’t have money to pay or don’t want use money they have to pay. They wait some one make deposit and only then pay. This confirm my next withdraw request that I make 8 of November for only $580 viamoneybookers. After make this request I sent to them email in witch tell that for me very important get this money with in 36 hours how there are rulespromise. Till today lowvig don’t pay me, all they do is promise pay soon. When company have 1 time problem and solve it with in few days, this I can understand, but when company have problems every time I request a withdraw this show this sportbook finance model- they can pay only after some one makedeposit. Soon will be 1 week how I wait some one make deposit at list $580 tolowvig and only then I will get my money. I understand that $580 is not very big amount, but I realy need this funds now! >
    May be some one want get -105line and “A+” service and will make deposit via moneybookers to lowvig and thenI will be paid?))>
    Last edited by Elena; 11-14-12 at 12:17 AM.

Elena
    Elena's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I find that lowvig have no raiting at SBR. I think managment of SBR can use this info to grade lowvig. And I want tell that tommorow I submit a "Sportbook complaint".