JamesJoey
    JamesJoey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Waiting for LowVig Response.... Again

I did a Payout with LowVig and now I can't get a response form them after 1 day. The money's been taken from my account but I can't find where top got on LoweVig's web site to see the status of the pay out. Below is copy ans paste from their email:
    "Your transaction has been processed. It takes from 12 to 36 hours to be ready
    for pick up. Once the payout status changes to PAID, you can go ahead and pick
    up the funds with the information we will be placing in your account under
    processed payouts."

I emailed them yesterday and haven';t gotten a response.
    Can anyone who is familiar with LowVig's web site tell me how to find the status of my payout? I don't care if it takes 12 to 36 hours, I want to see the status now

James

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

You asked for a payout one day ago? You are waiting for a response? The email ""Your transaction has been processed. It takes from 12 to 36 hours to be ready for pick up. Once the payout status changes to PAID, you can go ahead and pick up the funds with the information we will be placing in your account under processed payouts." IS YOUR RESPONSE.

If 36 hours go by (which is really fast in today's world) and you don't have funds or status change, then maybe start figuring out how to contact them -- but geez, you are being very unreasonable here.

JamesJoey
    JamesJoey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

My question wasn't about that. The instructions that I guioted was what I had the question about. They were guiding me to non-existing areas on their web site. That's all.