bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't confirmed it but if it's true, then its GOOD
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSum View Post
    Their moneyorder payout is back, but minimum $2500
    With the various threads about payout concerns & threads saying those concerns are unfounded, it's a bit confusing. I'd appreciate the increased amount & options. *I will request this new payment method once the staff returns from vacation and update here.*

Betislands is Officially Done

Betislands

For what it's worth, I was paid p2p mid Nov. Took two days, which they advised me upfront. Apparently it's supposed to happen same-day so I suppose there is a delay. It's minor and didn't bother me.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    I haven't confirmed it but if it's true, then its GOOD

With the various threads about payout concerns & threads saying those concerns are unfounded, it's a bit confusing. I'd appreciate the increased amount & options. *I will request this new payment method once the staff returns from vacation and update here.*

Betislands is Officially Done

Betislands

For what it's worth, I was paid p2p mid Nov. Took two days, which they advised me upfront. Apparently it's supposed to happen same-day so I suppose there is a delay. It's minor and didn't bother me.
    they say they sent me a payout monday. arriving Friday, with a tracking number by Thursday. will post here the results

BackDoorCover
    BackDoorCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4296

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    they say they sent me a payout monday. arriving Friday, with a tracking number by Thursday. will post here the results
    I was told the same thing with the same time table.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by BackDoorCover View Post
    I was told the same thing with the same time table.
    HAHA, I guess i should update. they told me no payout was ever sent. thats right, monday and tuesday they tell me it was sent monday. wednesday (only after i contact them) they tell me no payout was sent this week. trying to be patient.

bane

Interesting. Did they specify why it wasn't sent? (e.g. one customer service rep's oversight, processor overloaded, cash flow issues - ok, they'd never give cash flow as a reason) Just curious.

Thanks for the update, clarification. Sounds like BackDoorCover is in the same boat, with lead times of 5 business days.

bane

I'm sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    ok guys i am going put this out there because i am so upset. I just lost quite a bit of money. I am not going mention names as i promised to protect his identity. Believe me or not i dont care but as you know i am a huge supporter of this book and have no reason to lie. I got a call tonight telling me basically noone is getting paid. Basically jon or sslp as some of you know him (yes thats him) was never in charge but merely a marketing person or a front man for this book. He was also stealing money off the top. They have some big sharp betters that jon was getting percentages or deposits also. Jon lost his financial backing a few weeks ago and was scrambling to get new one but never could. I guess thats when he decided to get as many deposits as he could and skip town and go into hiding which is why you dont see him anymore. As most know he is a cocaine addict. A manager at betislands today which is not hard to figure out who told everyone they could leave or work for free for now on and they were suppose to try to take dpeosits and keep telling people they are having processor issues and delaying payouts. A lot of the staff did not want to do this so they left. Sbr knew about this a week or so ago but didnt want to comment until they could find out legal info, but i think because they were still getting that 20 percent bonus from our deposits. I am sorry sbr but i am pissed at hell at you and you should be ashamed. Anyways, There processors had over a million dollars and its all gone with jon. the processors cant pay out anything without jons approval anyway which they cant get because he isnt there. Ryan is basically covering for jon. He doesnt talk to him he is just saying this over and over. He told me they might pay out a very small amount but dont hold your breath. He said they did pay out 3 or 4 people last week but that was it. I dont know what else to say guys but i am sorry for everyone that had money there. I hope a miracle comes and we all get paid but its not going happen i am afraid. I feel like an complete idiot because i always backed this book 100 percent.

bubba

I'm sick.
    how is the banner above, yet no explanation of what is going on from sbr. very confusing.

bane

The irony, of course, is I joined BI b/c of the quick, reliable payouts. And there will be..... no payouts?

bane

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    how is the banner above, yet no explanation of what is going on from sbr. very confusing.
    SBR John posted in another thread that Betislands informed SBR a "round" of payouts will happen Wednesday.

But, notice SBR hasn't been defending BI or their B+ rating. SBR halfheartedly passing along information that's likely untrue. I would be shocked if they helped us.

Merry Christmas!

bubba

and i trusted betislands because of sbrs endorsement above. i filed a complaint a week ago and have not heard much of anything back. i look on the forum and the newsfeed and see nothing. i think we need either answers or a warning of some kind. not fair to us, the players.

bubba

SBR John posted in another thread that Betislands informed SBR a "round" of payouts will happen Wednesday.

But, notice SBR hasn't been defending BI or their B+ rating. SBR halfheartedly passing along information that's likely untrue. I would be shocked if they helped us.

Merry Christmas!

what thread is that in?

bane

It's here bubba. ATTN: SBR John Lou Dozer
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    We are trying to get daily updates. We were told there we be a round of payouts tomorrow. We will update everyone tomorrow.
    This was my first book & I thought I was being conservative coming to SBR, reading reviews & getting advice to select a solid book.

Sick about it.

cheddar327
    cheddar327's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

we're fuked.....i got over $4k with them. two weeks ago they sent me a max payout p2p. last week i requested a payout and was told that i would receive it today.

bane

Seems SBR downgraded Betislands from a B to a C tonight.

Not really helpful *after* the fact.

I had mid 4 figures as well. The fact SBR kept silent during the supposed upgrade, which turned out to be a merger/acquisition, which led to technical problems, which led to processor problems, makes me ill. Getting lied to and stolen from right before Christmas is a low point.

First 12