Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

JustBet Redefines the Word "Unprofessional"

Called them last week just to see what their promotions were for redeposit (haven't played with them for a couple years). Ever since then, I've gotten at least one call a day, sometimes upwards of 2-3 calls a day. They keep leaving me the same messages. I usually just ignore the call, but yesterday I picked up and told them not to call me anymore. To no surprise, my phone goes off at 7:30 AM this morning, and then again at noon.

I doubt I was ever going to play with them again, but now I'll never play with them, nor will I ever recommend them to anyone. They just took cold-calling to the next level. In the past week, my cell phone shows that they have called me 13 times. Pathetic.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soon that Shark tosser will come in and say "pm me your account, and i will make sure you get off our spam list". That's his excuse every time, and reason enuf for thinking it's a good book.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Soon that Shark tosser will come in and say "pm me your account, and i will make sure you get off our spam list". That's his excuse every time, and reason enuf for thinking it's a good book.
    You think they'd take you off their spam list after you tell them to stop calling. Calling is one thing, but calling at 7:30am is another. Not okay.....

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

i've had books call me as early as 530am before. they seem to be confused about time zones.