phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Enough With the Betislands bashing

Are u people stupid or something. Beent betting online for 15u years and thi.s is by far the nest book ever. Especially considering all the govr resrictions now. Fastest payouts best customer service. And u people bitch...oh they dont have live betting for the hotdog eating contest...get over it. Keep up the good work jon and staff. #loyaltobetislands

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

There cs is not top notch anymore..If you cant wait 3 days to get a withdraw from a book like Bookmaker or next day with most other books you shouldn't be gambling you cant afford it..same day payouts is all that's special here. They've always taken advantage of players with the late lines and a lot of the time no overnight lines or risk management as they call it but from what I hear this is changing..Useless thread BTW

phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Hey shithead u know y most books dont do same day payouts...risk management as u call it. Longer money is in ur acct they know better chance u will lose it. Heres how a typical conversation is at islands. Hi i want to make a wd. Ok sir how much 900. Ok u can call back tonight for info. They even congratulate me. 5 dimes u gotta call six times send a photocopy of ur left nut before they even take money out of ur acct

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Like I said useless thread

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

You should see earlier lines this week.

chisox35
    chisox35's Avatar Become A Pro!

I play there at times but not the best book ever,not bashing them at all but "best ever"?

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HOW COME THERE WEBSITE IS DOWN NOW IT SEEMS TO HAPPEN A LOT AT BET ISLANDS

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe if you read the other thread that you posted in, you would know its because they are upgrading their software
    Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    HOW COME THERE WEBSITE IS DOWN NOW IT SEEMS TO HAPPEN A LOT AT BET ISLANDS

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

there are pros and cons...
    just to name few, they DID had great customer service, and they have same day payout.... for the con part, I do not like how they only offer 1 maximum payout of $900/wk..and also don't like the fact that they only send out check payout every monday. Jon, you guys should look to add another processor or move to different processor.

So their payout is really good to some of you because of the same day payout but ppl like me think their payout is not that great compare to some other shops.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

General question about BI, how often can you get a check payout? I know it's only free once every 30 calendar days, but if you want to get more than 5K withdrawn, can you request multiple checks and just pay the fee for the others after the free one?

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad books get bad threads, deal with it. It's a review forum.
    Just because some $20 bettors are happy there, we still need reports from ppl who bet serious money and are not happy at books.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Alright, I have been huge BI supporter on this forum, but I am getting slightly nervous about continuing to depositing my very hard earned money there. Some of this talk may be rumors but some may be true?