linebacker67
    linebacker67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4847

Wager Up is a scam stay far far away

I deposited $500 with Wager Up and received a 100% cash bonus with a 30 time roll. The roll is fine with me and having to do it in 90 days was fine too. After just a few bets I have been limited to very very very low wagers. The wagers are so low I could never meet the roll over. I just spoke with Tyson who indicated he is a manager. He informed me I have been deemed to be betting steam so I have been limited. When I said with the limits being imposed there is no way I can meet the Roll Over he said and I quote The roll over rules are listed on the site.What difference does that make. If I can not meet the Roll Over because of their limits put on me this is stealing. Please beware and do not ever do business with these crooks.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

That sucks, thanks for the heads up, hope you somehow get your money.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

There was a similar thread like this few months ago. You should do some research here before u deposit

linebacker67

Quote Originally Posted by DimSum View Post
    There was a similar thread like this few months ago. You should do some research here before u deposit

You are very correct. I may not get my money but I will be a big thorn in their side here all over the net. This will be the worst money these crooks have ever stolen.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave linebacker67 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Courtesywipe

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I almost deposited 300 last week for the 100%. But told i had to rollover 18,000.00! I quickly ran and deposited good ole faithful.

Dude, you do realize you have to rollover 30,000.00?? That is very unlikely

linebacker67

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I almost deposited 300 last week for the 100%. But told i had to rollover 18,000.00! I quickly ran and deposited good ole faithful.

Dude, you do realize you have to rollover 30,000.00?? That is very unlikely
    Courtesy,
    I put in $500 and received $500 so I started with $1000. I play everyday so I only have to average $334 in bets per day to meet the 30,000 roll over requirement in the 90 day specified time period. I would easily do this if I was on a good streak. My complaint is not being given the opportunity to meet the roll over by putting such rediculious low limits on my wagers. This is gambling on my part as well as theirs. These crooks might as well have held me up on the side walk.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20401

file a complaint...maybe you can withdraw with your bonus prorated. this what happened to me with another book, vipsports.eu....they use the same software as wagerup. same limit crap they pulled on me
    Last edited by brendon; 11-06-12 at 02:49 AM.

linebacker67

I filed a complaint right after i started this thread. I will let everyone know how this ends.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Straight up scam. No room for rebuttal. If they create a situation where you can't complete the requirements (reduced limits) then that is just fraud.

"Steam" to them is anyone with half a clue.

But, in their defense: you were fine with 30x rollover?

linebacker67

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    Straight up scam. No room for rebuttal. If they create a situation where you can't complete the requirements (reduced limits) then that is just fraud.

tiger,
    Yes I was fine with it. I play almost everyday. I bet numbers not teams. I looked at it as a free $500 because i would bet anyway the kind of volume to meet the roll over. My issue is not with the terms of the bonus it is being limited so I can't fulfill the bonus requirement whick means I lose what I deposited plus any winnings. Complete fraud on the part of WAGER UP!!

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

As long as you lose your first bet (full amount) at wagerup and hedge at another book, 30x roll is no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Scam book! You have to search very well where to deposit your money nowadays.