Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Complicated f'kin names Heritage

Whenever I want to deposit by ** at Heritage, it seems like I always get the most complicated fukkin names ever.

As if sending half a G to a third world country at your neighborhood CVS and feeling like the most degenerate awkward fuk there is isn't bad enough, they seem to make matters worse by giving a receipient who has 15 fukkin names all of which are similar to that of George Jung's friend in Blow. And god forbid the dumbasses at ** mess up the name, cuz then you can tack on an additional 20 minutes to the enjoyable experience.

Just wanted to vent. Really nothing else.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Some times they have two first names and two last names. It's crazy.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been there, but it has been better lately. hang in there

Spedizzo

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    This past Saturday I had a bitch who had 2 first names, a middle name that has a space in it (split into two parts) and 2 last names. It blew my mind.

Spedizzo

I was in line at the store talking to live chat on my iphone trying to figure out how the hell to arrange all of it.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

sometimes last name is a single letter---fabiola vanessa mejias X----this one confused everybody---

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Years ago, can't recall the book, but was given Johnny Vegas, thought better of it, called back and said come on give me a different name.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

That's too funny. I have felt the exact same way with some of these bozo names they give. Then the Walmart clerk asks me to spell the name for them.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Every single time I get a name from Heritage, I jump on a live chat to confirm what is what....just add this as an extra step into your deposit routine and it won't feel so bad.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

this is hilarious
    I remember one time I think it was Walmart I had to go over the name 3-4 times.. it was like a commercial where someone is buying condoms and over the intercom they yell for a price check.. this girl was SCREAMING the name

the people in back of me kept looking at me. I think one of the younger hispanic guys knew what was going on..he was probably in line for the same thing

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    It's not crazy to people who live in countries where that is normal. Are you that ignorant of cultural differences?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    As if sending half a G to a third world country at your neighborhood CVS and feeling like the most degenerate awkward fuk there is isn't bad enough, they seem to make matters worse by giving a receipient who has 15 fukkin names all of which are similar to that of George Jung's friend in Blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    This past Saturday I had a bitch who had 2 first names, a middle name that has a space in it (split into two parts) and 2 last names. It blew my mind.

MeMyselfandEye
    MeMyselfandEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

You can do that online and avoid the standing at the counter at the stores. I used to do the same thing..

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ya very rarely things ever go over smoothly from start to finish..... always seems to be some headache one way or another. i got a name a few weeks ago that was outrageous so i requested another one. with all the cash at stake i cant believe they have not come up with better options for depositing

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not sure what to think when the clerk looks at the names, at me, back at the names, back at me, then asks.... "So, do you have family in x country?"

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had 2 first name, middle name and 2 last name.. and one of the last name was like 10 letters long... this is from 5dimes.. so every place has complicated name...

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    I'm not sure what to think when the clerk looks at the names, at me, back at the names, back at me, then asks.... "So, do you have family in x country?"
    You can thank the Republicans for this crap. Without them it would still be a few seconds with Neteller, and playing at Pinnacle, Matchbook, easy bonus whoring, etc. Republicans suck bigtime for sports bettors, but you would never know it reading this forum.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 11-06-12 at 08:00 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tb1984

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

i always write name down----usually fill out form---pencil and paper still a must for old sports bettors like me---also make sure money sent in correct currency---usually usd
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    That's too funny. I have felt the exact same way with some of these bozo names they give. Then the Walmart clerk asks me to spell the name for them.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

usually it's always just 3 names.....first, first last, 2nd last....... the biggest issue is these fukkin clerks will either not spell the name correctly or they put the 1st last name as the middle name.... then they gotta cancel the fukkin transaction and do it all over again. also they always give you weird looks like why the fukk you sending money to nicaragua. shut up bitch and mind your damn business while you work 40 hours a week for a paycheck that i make in one day gambling. unreal

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

Made a deposit today using Wallyworld. I go to the same place now...no problems as I usually get the same clerk who verifies spelling, USD etc. She knows me as a regular now I guess LOL .No problems when you deal with people who have a clue.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    Made a deposit today using Wallyworld.

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

omg i fing geeked hard when i read this originally..laughed so hard i almost pissed myself..i have had so many issues with the names..ive had to go back i had to call them..had a first name marianna once..and the lady spelled it marie ann lol..i was like um..can u read?..got asked once what i keep buying in costa rica..i said i shop..she said for drugs?..lmao

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

i somehow keep a straight face when they ask..do u know this person and do they have an id?..ya ive prob made 50 deposits in my lifetime..i just happen to know 50 random people in a foreign country lol

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Lol. We've all been there.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

they should just do what party poker did where they called all the indians in their calling department "jones." lucy jones, sara jones, jenny jones, jim jones, and the like

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I've probably lost two years of my life with stress and incidents involving p2p. I have many good ones to tell the grandkids.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

No stress at all doing p2p online, takes 2 minutes.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

yeah but they are quick to boot you for p2p online

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by AL1322 View Post
    omg i fing geeked hard when i read this originally..laughed so hard i almost pissed myself..i have had so many issues with the names..ive had to go back i had to call them..had a first name marianna once..and the lady spelled it marie ann lol..i was like um..can u read?..got asked once what i keep buying in costa rica..i said i shop..she said for drugs?..lmao