killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

GTBets?

I hear they were doing a 100% freeplay and was going to deposit with them last weekend and couldn't deposit via CC. I check my email and they are practically begging me to play with them and to try to deposit again...

Anyone have any experience with them?

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

never had a problem with cc there. dnepsten (backwards) works like a charm.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are promoting them hard here at SBR, got several upgrades on their "grade" within a year. Probably a future sponsor, so one thing is for sure, you will get attention from this forum on anything related to them.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by erickvivar View Post
    They are promoting them hard here at SBR, got several upgrades on their "grade" within a year. Probably a future sponsor, so one thing is for sure, you will get attention from this forum on anything related to them.
    Was just thinking the same thing last week... future sponsor being groomed. Well, if they are good enough for grooming then they are good enough to post up at I guess. SBR would never consider a deal with a crap service... all their advertisers with A ratings are great services though maybe not perfect but what is really perfect in the world or in business now a days. I personally like B services, they work a little harder on customer service and generally have slightly nicer bonuses and the B means they pay, period.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Good book. Paid promptly a couple weeks ago by them.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Great great book. Good bonuses, paid fast, free points on your favorite teams. Kick ass