melinsurance79
    melinsurance79's Avatar Become A Pro!

JUSTIN KNOWS HE HAS THE EVIDENCE AND THE EMAILD APOLOGY FROM THE BOOK ITSELF AS I HAVE COPIED AND PASTED IT HERE AS WELL. WHAT MORE EVIDENCE IS NEEDED.
    papsmear are you seriously still typing? you are the only poster in here that nobody comments on. nobody responds to anything you say. you're tool. nice avatar. a lion? god your weak, you have been owned. and for god sakes, go somewhere else. nobody wants to read your dumb shit.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

you like me...admit it

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

tard - just messing with your head because you're such an easy target

nice avatar by the way...show your ugly tard mug ...I dare you...no doubt it is already on some post office walls

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by melinsurance79 View Post
    JUSTIN KNOWS HE HAS THE EVIDENCE AND THE EMAILD APOLOGY FROM THE BOOK ITSELF AS I HAVE COPIED AND PASTED IT HERE AS WELL. WHAT MORE EVIDENCE IS NEEDED.
    papsmear are you seriously still typing? you are the only poster in here that nobody comments on. nobody responds to anything you say. you're tool. nice avatar. a lion? god your weak, you have been owned. and for god sakes, go somewhere else. nobody wants to read your dumb shit.
    Take your own advice.

melinsurance79

oh santo havent you learned that i am relentless!! not until you stop scamming people and pay do i ever stop! you do not scam people and get away with it.
    I should open my own SBR and run it.
    you guys want to see how to get your winnings in hand. how to make sure these books dont push you around like you are some college kid nobody? even with their dorky internet friends like santos papsmear, justin and aiming low- a scammer never wins....tisk tisk

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Frankly I had some interest in your case at first, and some questions regarding the applicability of the form vs their terms of service. However, you have handled this horribly, and very unprofessionally, to the extent where it's hard to see past the personality to the issues at hand.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by melinsurance79 View Post
    a scammer never wins....tisk tisk
    Nuff said.

melinsurance79

that is exactly why I owned you and won.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Get'er Done

First 12