compsmoker
    compsmoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1550

BOL Removed Winning Ticket NO PAY

I placed several bets at BOL for Clemson on Thursday night game. All were paid out but one. The ticket they did not pay out on they completely removed from my account after the game. They did place the wager back into my account. However they failed to payout the winning amount.

Luckily I took screen shots of everything as I normally do because I just don't trust bookies.

I have e-mailed them and awaiting a response. They tend to take a few days before they respond. I have also tried a live chat with them. They would not respond to my inquiry and just kept saying "We will be right with you" several times and then they booted me from chat while waiting.

Lastly I did fill out a complaint form already on the SBR site here with all the betting info and ticket number.

Any other suggestions on approaching this matter?
    Attached Images  

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am very unimpressed with CS, live help often times tells you to contact CS via email and from ny experience a reply often times takes a week to reply back. Of course you can get an answer sooner if you go back to live help with the reference number from the acknowledgement email but players shouldn't really have to do that.

richsox24
    richsox24's Avatar Become A Pro!

My God the things this scummy book gets away with...Sounds about time for sbr to cash another one of their checks and upgrade them...

compsmoker

Update: I got a hold of BOL. They say the bet on their end was an error.

"In the case of obvious mechanical, technical or human error in the prices or conditions we publish, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to correct obvious errors and to No-Action your wager."

It seems that when I placed the bet they had Clemson at +14 but intended -14. You can see from my ticket that it does not show the actual spread.

I guess my only argument back is I placed several live bets during this time frame. From -11.5 all the way to -31 with bets in-between that amount.

When I placed the live bet it was for -14. At least that was my intention. As mentioned I still placed more best after this ticket bet going as far as -31. I understand now why the ticket was cancelled. Not exactly happy with it but it seems there was clearly an error on their part for the line.

A phone call would of been nice telling me what happened instead of just removing the ticket from my account with out letting me know what was up. Took 3 attempts at chat to finally get an answer.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very poor if they handled it by just quietly removing the ticket from your account. If it was a bad line they should at the very least notify their customers, while not paying out ticket winnings, at least leave the ticket in the history along with the explanation.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

As Damian Dunlap used to say, remember to report all slowpays and nopays.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Where is Lou to defend this one?

barstool
    barstool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I'm beginning to hate this book.

How difficult is it to give the customer service team what they need to do a decent job?

compsmoker

I don't think Lou needs to defend this one. I accept that BOL made a mistake in the line. I was unaware of the mistake myself as I thought it was -14 in the live betting. Clearly no bookie in their right mind would of placed +14 on Clem when they were up by 20. Still the intention of the bet was there as I placed bet's after that one going deeper all the way to -31.

BOL handled the situation wrong and should of informed me of what happened instead of hiding it away and hoping I would not notice a bet missing.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

What is worse is...... what kind of piece of crap software are they running that you can't see the spread of the game in your pending bets?

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by compsmoker View Post
    It seems that when I placed the bet they had Clemson at +14 but intended -14. You can see from my ticket that it does not show the actual spread.

I guess my only argument back is I placed several live bets during this time frame. From -11.5 all the way to -31 with bets in-between that amount.

When I placed the live bet it was for -14. At least that was my intention. As mentioned I still placed more best after this ticket bet going as far as -31. I understand now why the ticket was cancelled. Not exactly happy with it but it seems there was clearly an error on their part for the line.
    You can find out what the spread is in "Live Betting", then "My Wagers". If it says CLEM +14, then it was an error line.

richsox24
    richsox24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Where is Lou to defend this one?
    At the bank cashing betonline's monthly check

compsmoker

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    You can find out what the spread is in "Live Betting", then "My Wagers". If it says CLEM +14, then it was an error line.
    The bet is not present in this location. All the other bets I made are. Was it +14 instead of -14. I could not tell you. I would imagine that a 28 point error in spread would trigger some fail safe. If it was not for me taking a screen shot of the ticket placed as I normally do I would have no proof a bet was ever placed.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

place is a zoo

no way i would keep any money there

GL compsmoker, hope it all works out 4 ya