CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

mvp sports?? who are they??

I been getting emails and 2 calls today from MVP sports saying how they accept paypal(which I do not really care since I don't use paypal) and how they offer credit line(which I don't really care either). I am just wondering if anyone have information about this place and how the hell did they get my phone number and my email address??

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the email, i have signed up with plently of chumps for freeplays so not surprising they found me on a list. I called ans spoke to warren and was told the preferred method was paypal. and you can have any credit line with a 20% deposit of the desired CL. i emailed and said I'm not calling you a scammer but what if you stole my deposit and failed to pay me winnings what recourse do I have, also said you told me on the phone you've been in the credit book biz for 14 years, where can i verify any of this? no reply

Big red flag they are in the united states ans paypal does not support gambling here.seems like a simple scam scam send out bulk email seeking credit customers and and steal all their deposits.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

mvp were a family in the betonsports family they went belly up about five years ago. might be someone calling themselves mvp now like there's that other book calling themselves vip now

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Good grief people. Wake up. Anyone who considers doing this deserves what they get:

1. Gambling through paypal is illegal, and against their terms of service.
    2. Getting a credit line from someone you don't know - would you do this if you were a bookie, and plan on everyone paying?
    3. Do you seriously think you will have no trouble getting a payout from someone you don't know and can't contact?
    4. You receive a random email from someone who just happens to know you bet on sports .... nothing fishy there.
    5. Then once you get taken, and can't receive your five figure payout, I have to read about you whining on a post on here.

You broke degenerates deserve to be taken. Post up, or shut up. End of rant.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5