Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

will betonline honor a freeplay?

I get an email tonight from BOL ww just took the liberty of creating you a VIP account at BOL here's your account number and temp password.

so i goto live help and copy and paste this and say i already have an account but would like the freeplay offered they said ok forward this email to cs and then it'll be credited within 24 hours.
    thoughts on this please

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

God bless your soul if you win big with it
    Ive been getting freeplay emails and in my account from them almost weekly. I haven't played there in 2 years. How many serious books have you got emails from touting that they got destroyed this weekend?

Everytime I get an email or see a post about BOL it's shady.

By all means play the fp... But expect a battle to cash. IMHO Good luck
    Last edited by cloverfield; 10-22-12 at 10:41 PM.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    God bless your soul if you win big with it
    Ive been getting freeplay emails and in my account from them almost weekly. I haven't played there in 2 years. How many serious books have you got emails from touting that they got destroyed this weekend?

Everytime I get an email or see a post about BOL it's shady.

Good luck
    thanks for your feedback, i play alot of poker there,have been paid a number of times,and most complaints i see are on delays of checks and wire's. so i want my $100 freeplay LOL

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

6x rollover on that plus you have to make a deposit for the amount of the freeplay before you cashout. i'm going through this headache right now.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    6x rollover on that plus you have to make a deposit for the amount of the freeplay before you cashout. i'm going through this headache right now.

mine is 10 times RO, $100 freeplay, deposit of $50 required, I have zero with that, i'm not dumb enough to log in with the account they created for me and use it. anyway they will probably credit to my account soon but i find the whole thing very unacceptable if they were reply sorry we created a "viP account for you out of error. I'll update this thread when CS responds to their email i forwarded to them.

Hankwins

hell i should be playing poker with my winning off the bears game now.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think about what this really is??

If you have to deposit to ever cash the FP, then it's no better than thier lousy upfront deposit bonuses, just reversed.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Think about what this really is??

If you have to deposit to ever cash the FP, then it's no better than thier lousy upfront deposit bonuses, just reversed.
    $
    not really,$100 freeplay is whaat you get for a $400 cash deposit, if It was based on little $50 then it'd be a $12.50 freeplay.

Hankwins

They credited it and i bet it on a tennis match in 20 minutes to try to get some poker cash.