Djoking
    Djoking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

I need a good choise

Hello to all. I need a good Bookmaker with good live events or that bookmaker dont block my account for winners and dont сut my ballance. I take many bookmakers. In paddypower i have maximum stake around 10-30euro its to small for me. In betvictor today i have block =( for my winners(for week i win around 3500$). I am Russian but I dont like our bookmakers its only negative this it. In 10bet i wait my payout around 2weeks and i dont want play anymore in this bookmaker. Please if you have a good variant for me says that. Now I play in williamhill but i think they cut my account too. If i create thread in not place please move my message. Thank you for all.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle Sports

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you like live betting, Bet365 will rock your world.Additionally you can try Bwin, Ladbrokes(live), Pinnacle, Sportingbet(live), asians for soccer,betfair... It depends of what you want so you should explore on your own.

Being russian, what are your thoughts on Marathonbet?

kokan11
    kokan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

For live betting BET365 is the best!

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

a good "choise" would be a dictionary so you would know that it is CHOICE.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not going to criticize his English given the fact that I know about 4 words in Russian. Anyway, he asked for books that allow winning players...B365, Bwin, Ladbrokes, Marathon, etc. aren't going to cut it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Djoking

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    a good "choise" would be a dictionary so you would know that it is CHOICE.
    So, how many languages do you speak?

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by jgilmartin View Post
    Anyway, he asked for books that allow winning players...B365, Bwin, Ladbrokes, Marathon, etc. aren't going to cut it.
    As I wrote, for live betting those are good options.There isn't quite big choice of books that NEVER limit players.