dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Question about SIA (diverted from HTT)

So I'm trying to run my account up as high as possible before they limit me...

I'm just wondering though, should I have confirmed my account already? Because I haven't.

I noticed the other day something about confirming the account with photo ID and all that paperwork. Should I do it now? Or will that just give them a reason to look at my account and perhaps limit me earlier?

If I just wait until the end when they limit me on their own terms, will they screw me because of it?

Check in oh mighty Think Tank.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I don't think it matters
    Once they cut you off/slash limits you'll just have to verify your id and they'll pay you
    I guess do it now that way once they do cut you it takes less time to get your payout

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Btw I had to send them my ID like 3 times because apparently it was too "dark" or not clear enough etc .... So just a warning don't be surprised if they take forever to verify/process your payout

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

They have already taken money from me for logging in at more than one IP address. Meaning I logged in from a friend's house. They claimed that there were multiple accounts that had at one time or another logged in from that IP. Any excuse to not pay out. They confiscated my balance. Good luck with that shady shithole of an operation. It's all good until you try to cash in. I've gotten paid out no problem from most books. This is the only one that I had trouble with.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    They have already taken money from me for logging in at more than one IP address. Meaning I logged in from a friend's house. They claimed that there were multiple accounts that had at one time or another logged in from that IP. Any excuse to not pay out. They confiscated my balance. Good luck with that shady shithole of an operation. It's all good until you try to cash in. I've gotten paid out no problem from most books. This is the only one that I had trouble with.
    If you logged in from a friend's one time, but most of your logins were from your home, you can probably recover this. File a complaint -- I get most of the SIA complaints, and they work very well with me.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Account is up to 7 grand now from my original $200 PRO deposit. Submitted my documents, waiting to get registered now. How long should this take justin?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Sometimes it takes a week. I didn't get tossed until my balance hit about 22k.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

to op: if you are a big winner they are probably already watching you regardless of the verification of your account

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Ive managed to not get limited with my -7% ROI.