pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

5dimes mobile issues

Anyone else get the Bad Gateway error at times when selecting a sport on 5D mobile site ?

I've noticed it tends to happen right before games are about to start -- ex I couldn't access European Cup soccer lines starting from about 245 , then like magic right at 305(when the games started) I was able to get in

There software blows

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

one thing I can tell you for sure, that during those first 15min, with the amount of traffic they get on their mobile site, your best bet would be to try to login to 5Ds through a regular computer with a LAN line.
    even with 4G mobile speed that you get say on a iPhone now days, you're not going to come anywhere near the speeds of the LAN connection....And if you're using Wi-Fi it's even worst.

When you browse the Web, your phone/computer does not usually communicate directly with the one holding the information you are looking for. Instead, the path between them will pass through other machines, such as those belonging to your Internet Service Provider. A bad gateway error means that one of these gateways has failed to pass your requests on correctly.
    Your solution would be to wait and try to reload the page or use a computer.