fdsa212
    fdsa212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

DimeLine Problems

I don't know if anyone here uses Dimline. But I have been having some major issues lately and are on my shitlist.

They have now blocked ALL CC deposits on Sundays of any kind. For the last 3 weeks, there is an error of some kind that shows up however you try to make a CC deposit. I spoke with cusotmer service and they indicated "CC business is a very tough business these days, it will be restored tomorrow"

Also - They no longer allow for mlb Parlays of any kind and some parlays of NFL or multiple sports Every time I select a single mlb line, then another mlb line from a different game, or an NFL game, and another certain NFL line it says ""Favorite run lines cannot be parlayed with the over from the same event. Underdog run lines cannot be parlayed with the under from the same event. Please correct your selection or add a different bet.""

I have again contacted customer service many times over this, and their response is "
    If it is an error on the site, we will have it corrected shortly." THis has happened all week on their games.

Im not sure if this book is on the shitlist somewhere or who I can contact about it, but this is really pathetic.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I play there, i now only post up cash and i a not going to accept anymore bonuses, I have never actually made a withdrawl I hope to sometime soon. the p2p methods are supposed to be real quick ans I wanna put it to the test.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

That option is hit and miss nowadays.

Dimeline is a recreational book that utilizes many different account types. I think the best thing that can be said about Dimeline and other BTG Gaming groups is that there are no payout complaints on file.