ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

clicked an extra bet and trying to get the extra cancelled @ 5Dimes was cs any help?

playing the lottery at 5 Dimes and accidentally clicked the mouse more than once and trying to get the extra's cancelled to no avail ...question is has anyone clicked a bet more than once and tried to cancell the extra was the cs helpfull at all?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Ive gotten the risk and win amount mixed up in new software at a book. Ended up stuck with a monster wager. In sports you can buy it back...never seen 5D lottery. Ask for a manager and push for a "favor".

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by ncat12 View Post
    playing the lottery at 5 Dimes and accidentally clicked the mouse more than once and trying to get the extra's cancelled to no avail ...question is has anyone clicked a bet more than once and tried to cancell the extra was the cs helpfull at all?
    I would think they'd do it. I could understand why they might not with a sports bet, especially if the line may have changed--but being a lottery bet why not allow a cancelation prior to the drawing?

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

appreciate the responses... I will def. give the 'favor' aspect a try espcially since plays are 10 days in advance