Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

is rebate wager still solid?

Who is betting there ans likes it? I imagine it's not on the list banner simply becuase they decided to stop advertising at SBR.

It's not against SBR policy to inquire about a former sponser is it??

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

They're not advertising here because they no longer take new clients. Blackie has all the customers he needs at this point and closed the book to any more people. But yes, the people who are betting there seem quite happy

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the info and quick reply shari. I wonder if they disable accounts that were opened and never funded I did this 6 months ago.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

I play there.

I had a cashout a couple months ago and it was smooth. CS is good... I don't think you'll have a problem depositing even if they technically aren't taking deposits from people in your situation.

Overnight lines for baseball and football. They don't have much outside of major market sports, but they do have some randomish small market stuff... lots of golf (which I bet like once a month) lots of South American soccer (which I never look at) but no boxing (which is my favorite sport to bet). Overnight limits are only $250. I'm sure they are much larger than that during the day, but I rarely bet outside of graveyard shift hours so I'm not sure. I feel safe keeping a non-huge balance with them.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

I wonder, if you have ana ccount with them, but never deposit, are you still an member.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

They are still solid.

I use them mostly for the quick and easy deposits and withdrawals.