eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

How has Skybook been lately as far as Payouts

I know their lines are vanilla with limited deposit options.

But do they pay or do you have to wait weeks for payments?

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Since they don't offer checks, they pay quickly... and you pay a fortune in fees. When I took my money out a few weeks ago, I got **/** the next day.

Paying $60-68 for every $900 is a killer. I can't imagine what they offer that would make those fees worth paying. Unless they have something unique for you that I'm unaware of, find somewhere else.

9XL
    9XL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2478

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Since they don't offer checks, they pay quickly... and you pay a fortune in fees. When I took my money out a few weeks ago, I got **/** the next day.

Paying $60-68 for every $900 is a killer. I can't imagine what they offer that would make those fees worth paying. Unless they have something unique for you that I'm unaware of, find somewhere else.

Their withdrawal fees are ridiculous. Totally useless book unless they come out with cheaper payout options.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 9XL View Post
    Their withdrawal fees are ridiculous. Totally useless book unless they come out with cheaper payout options.
    Yes, the fees are high but at least they are honest about it and at least they do pay.....unlike the corrupt Sportbet!!!

Calsport
    Calsport's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

They've been jerking me around for a couple of months about a wire. They keep telling me I'm next in line. Finally got a BS email from them today: In order to expedite your payment...please provide....

Are you kidding? Expedite? I've been calling every 2 weeks for a couple of months and now you say you need more from me? Not sure how this will resolve itself but this book is not worth the trouble. That's why I'm taking a complete withdrawl, and that's probably why they are screwing with me.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Troubling post abt them slow paying people. I was considering getting back in there for nappy ho season, but heard they were also having difficulty paying via ewallet.

Could it be that their strange business model has finally come around to bite them and they are cash strapped? Hope that is not the case.

In spite of their limits and time delays, I always found Mike and his crew to be first class folks and really some of the best CS in the business.

Be glad to hear if anyone is getting paid by them recent via Neteller?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Be glad to hear if anyone is getting paid by them recent via Neteller?
    I would also like to know this, but I can tell you from the cases I have worked they actually don't keep Neteller funded this time of year so payouts via Neteller can be erratic. They are very quick to accommodate players through alternate methods, though.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

do they still do book transfers to cris or olympic?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    do they still do book transfers to cris or olympic?
    Nope. No transfers.

They're completely useless if you win. Fees up the wazoo.

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Nope. No transfers.

They're completely useless if you win. Fees up the wazoo.
    Yep, as soon as they stopped transferring to thgreek I pulled all my money out.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

what is the best method for withdrawals?

John Dough

Not even sure if they have any options for U.S. customers other than ** or **.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Not even sure if they have any options for U.S. customers other than ** or **.
    That's all they have. Bankwires used to be allowed several months ago, but no more. I'm now in the process of pulling 25k out, 1 grand at a time at $68 per pop via **. This Book is of no use to me anymore.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    That's all they have. Bankwires used to be allowed several months ago, but no more. I'm now in the process of pulling 25k out, 1 grand at a time at $68 per pop via **. This Book is of no use to me anymore.
    Wow, that is bad news. Not like many of us didn't predict this future for them when they snubbed almost everyone. Not even sure what type of clients they were looking for. I really used to enjoy playing there. Their cash flow must be almost nothing during baseball season.

I would still be interested if anybody has got paid there recently via NT?

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

are y'all sure wire w/d is still not allowed? I see that it's available as a payout option when i login to my acct..

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    are y'all sure wire w/d is still not allowed? I see that it's available as a payout option when i login to my acct..
    None are allowed to personal accounts. They claim they can wire funds to business accounts, which I don't have. And even if I were to set up a business account, I'd be very concerned about exposing my gambling to the Feds for a possible money laundering charge. Best to pay the high ** fees IMO.

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Yuck, that must be fun.