cheremos
    cheremos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tipico again!

Clipboard01.jpg
    I made a coupon in Tipico 19.09 on Wednesday (at 00:20 Turkish time) including seven baseball matches. Those matches were all that days' matches as you see. First six matches won. Washington - L.A.Dodgers match was postponed due to rain. The stake of this match was 1.60 for Washington. Same day at 23.05 (04.05 American time) a match was played with the same pitchers as postponed one. Washington won the match 3-1 and i thought my coupon won also.(The stake of this match for Washington also 1.60) Tipico first paid my coupon but after three days they put the 20.09.2012 day's match into my coupon and Washington lost that match 6-7. But the pitchers and the stakes of this match were whooly different. The stake was 1.89.

Although I wrote many e-mails to tipico they only say" there is no mistake in your account."

Please help me. I made a bet for Zimmmermann not for Clippard. Maybe they can cancel that match but they cannot say your coupon lost.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am confused.. fill out a complaint form

I do not clippard is not a starter though so not sure what that has to do with anything

cheremos

I already filled out one.
    ın short i bet on 19.09.2012 02:05 match but they changed it to 20.09.2012 02:05 match later.( Moreover when i placed my bet, 20.09.2012 02:05 wash - dodgers match was not on the betting list of Tipico.
    Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    i am confused.. fill out a complaint form

I do not clippard is not a starter though so not sure what that has to do with anything

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey there, I think you are wrong.On oddsportal you can see odds history and for the match which Washington Nationals won, Tipico never offered price 1.60. They offered 1.70:
    http://www.oddsportal.com/baseball/u...5/#home-away;1

On other match they offered 1.60, but that match Washington Nationals lost:
    http://www.oddsportal.com/baseball/u...7/#home-away;1

Also on that match which Washington Nationals have won, none offered such low price as 1.60.And please dont start now new dispute that they also changed your price in betslip afterwards.Probably it was your mistake, easy to happen when same teams are playing two matches in a row.

cheremos

Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    Hey there, I think you are wrong.On oddsportal you can see odds history and for the match which Washington Nationals won, Tipico never offered price 1.60. They offered 1.70:
    http://www.oddsportal.com/baseball/u...5/#home-away;1 this is not the match mentioned. it is on friday.

On other match they offered 1.60, but that match Washington Nationals lost:
    http://www.oddsportal.com/baseball/u...7/#home-away;1 i think this match was assumed that the postponed one first and betting componies made their stakes according to it.maybe someone can see that stake for a few seconds. but look at the odd changes. it goes to 1.95 s.

http://www.oddsportal.com/baseball/u...dgers-1393553/

The match i am talking about is this.

Also on that match which Washington Nationals have won, none offered such low price as 1.60.And please dont start now new dispute that they also changed your price in betslip afterwards.Probably it was your mistake, easy to happen when same teams are playing two matches in a row.
    dear sir ,i know what game i bet. The pitchers were Zimmermann and Harang. As i said above the 6-7 result match was not even on the betting list of tipico. for example look at tonight mlb list. https://www.tipico.com/en/online-spo.../soccer/g1101/ can you see 26.09 mlb games? no. then when i placed my coupon at 00.20 on wednesday i could not see Thursday 02.05 matches. so how can i choose that game for my coupon.
    Last edited by cheremos; 09-24-12 at 04:17 PM.

filipinho

Deleted
    Last edited by filipinho; 09-24-12 at 04:41 PM.

cheremos

0,X:0)
    does it mean something? confused?

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by cheremos View Post
    does it mean something? confused?
    Nothing at all.I posted it accidently.Sorry.

Dont know, something is messed up with that game because it was postponed.If you find solid proofs that you are right, I m sure Tipico will correct that.But act immediately while the match is still fresh.Good luck

cheremos

Nothing at all.I posted it accidently.Sorry.

Dont know, something is messed up with that game because it was postponed.If you find solid proofs that you are right, I m sure Tipico will correct that.But act immediately while the match is still fresh.Good luck
    10.jpg
    this is my account summary about the tickets. look at the ticket numbers and dates. when they paid my coupon the 3-1 wash-dodgers match was in the coupon. After three days it became 6-7 scored match. They could get 2.237.89 tl because it was all money in my account after the many bets.

cheremos

i sent many emails but they returned only once and it says "there is no mistake in your account." that s all.

cheremos

there is more in my story today. ın the morning they apoligesed for their mistake and sent my money back into my account. Then after 5 hours they took the money back from my account
    look at the printscreens.
    first.jpg

second.jpg

cheremos

and last!
    last.jpg