allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

betdaq nfl

betdaqnfl.com

I thought that for a uk book this is impressive. Too bad they don't try harder to expand their client base in order to compete with betfair.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

`````

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

`````

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

betdaq no longer accepts australian customers thanks to a whistle blower, no good for me. They WERE ok, no where near Betfair standard though. No liquidity unfortunately . Smarkets and Betfair miles ahead.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    betdaq no longer accepts australian customers thanks to a whistle blower, no good for me. They WERE ok, no where near Betfair standard though. No liquidity unfortunately . Smarkets and Betfair miles ahead.
    they are trying to steal as many uk customers (squares) as possible but they are doing almost nothing global wise regarding adds. such a shame. would have been great to see some competition for betfair.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

what was aussie whistleblower story?
    betdaq is ok for major euro markets (eg EPL), but not others. still, it is worth having account there.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    betdaq is ok for major euro markets (eg EPL), but not others. still, it is worth having account there.
    I am getting better prices on European football in general at betdaq. they are good for racing too. I like them

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    you cannot bet live in play in Australia, if you want to put a bet on live in play you have to ring up the place to put a bet on.
    Betdaq was allowing Australian Customers to bet live-in-play with no restrictions. An aussie newspaper uncovered them and put them in the spot light so they cut all ties to australian gambling.

McFly86
    McFly86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

The web interface is a little slow IMO