cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Received my 2ND Betonline $50 FP in the last 23 days. Read this Term and Condition

ok so I love these things. I played in a contest from BetOnline probably about 2-3 years ago. I haven't deposited since then. I always received their promo e-mail mailings like 2 times a week. I received a $50 no deposit needed (unless I wanted to withdraw) FP on August 26th. Placed a few crazy parlays and lost.

Today I receive another email that a $50 FP has been deposited into my account. Now check out this term and condition:

*Terms and conditions: 1. This promotion is by invitation only and is non-transferable. 2. There is a 6x (six time) rollover requirement associated with this promotion. 3. The $50.00 free play must be used by Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 at 11:59 pm (ET). 4. A deposit of at least $50.00 USD must be made in order to make any withdraw. 6. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at our discretion. 7. Standard terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, please see website Rules for details. 8. This offer is valid only once per account, email address, physical address, and household. 9. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. 10. This offer is not valid if you’ve taken advantage of any of our $25 or $50 free play offers within the last 30 days. 11. Deposits via book-to-book transfers do not qualify for this promotion.

so naturally I go onto my Betonline account and contact live chat:
    I get a nice chap named Lars and he confirms that even though I received one on August 26th..I am completely eligible for this one and it is valid. I asked him again to confirm and he did.

Please also note this line in the offer email: Just last week a BetOnline player turned one of our free plays into a $2,500 profit. Now it’s your turn… I'm pretty sure they had stated that the max winnings was $500 in the previous offer.

I am now taking wagers on if I win big on this if it will be awarded.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got same offer u did same exact email unreal....

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

I agree BOL is one screwey company but if they had no money would they be purchasing Sportsbetting,Betvegasvic etc. ?

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

what are they trying to pull here? got one too. 3 weeks after the first.

here is the chat. in case they try to stiff.

Hi! Welcome to BetOnline! How can I help you?
    You are now chatting with Dan Steele
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK17114049180X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Dan Steele: Thank you for contacting Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    xxxxxxxxx: got a $50 freeplay in my account. got one 3 weeks ago. terms state can't use if i got one in last 30 days. what gives?
    Dan Steele: There is no problem sir, you can used it.
    Dan Steele: Is there anything else I can assist you with at this time?
    xxxxxxxxx: ok thank you.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-15-14 at 10:53 AM.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK17114049180X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Dan Steele: Thank you for contacting Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    xxxxxxxxx: got a $50 freeplay in my account. got one 3 weeks ago. terms state can't use if i got one in last 30 days. what gives?
    I got the same answer as you - I used the prior FP back in August when they gave em out ........I asked the dude if I won was there a date I would have to deposit by, he goes look sir check your email and read the terms

orlandoisme
    6 big parlays won
    orlandoisme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post

lol.

orlandoisme
    6 big parlays won

Quote Originally Posted by eastern2 View Post
    I got the same answer as you - I used the prior FP back in August when they gave em out ........I asked the dude if I won was there a date I would have to deposit by, he goes look sir check your email and read the terms
    I'm crying laughing right now lol

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

I got another one too, deleted the email and the FP cash will be taken out of your account in a week.

Waste of fukking time

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are not currently in a chat session. For immediate assistance, please initiate a chat.
    You are now chatting with Ernie McFadden
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK17114049699X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Ernie McFadden: Thank you for contacting Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Bruce Small: Hey
    Ernie McFadden: hi
    Bruce Small: So I noticed that you have added yet another 50 dollar freeplay?
    Ernie McFadden: hat do you mean >
    Ernie McFadden: what do you mean ?
    Bruce Small: But the terms say you can't make use the promotion if you have recieved a freeplay in the last 30 days, will not only have I recieved one 50 dollar fp, but you also gave me a 25 dollar freeplay, so my question is why are you giving me so many damn freeplays?
    Ernie McFadden: Sorry is a new keyboard
    Ernie McFadden: is not only you
    Ernie McFadden: is for all our customers
    Ernie McFadden: remember they are there to be use, but is really up to you to use it or not
    Bruce Small: Okay, but you guys are violating your own terms and conditions... And if by some chance I win and want to cashout, yall are gonna hold that against me?
    Ernie McFadden: If you want I can put on the list of no Freeplays
    Ernie McFadden: no
    Ernie McFadden: as long as you follow our terms and conditions we wont hold it back
    Bruce Small: I don't mind freeplays, but your terms and conditions do not match up with your handouts of fp...
    Ernie McFadden: you have to be familiar to the rules to make a move
    Ernie McFadden: what makes you think that ?
    Bruce Small: B/c I have recieved 3 freeplays in the LAST 30 DAYS....
    Ernie McFadden: if they weren;t good for both parties, we wouldn't be offering them
    Bruce Small: So my quesiton is with this $50 fp you just gave, if I win and complete rollover then I am good to cash out?
    Ernie McFadden: are you familiar with payout rules sir ??
    Bruce Small: No lets hear them ERNIE
    Ernie McFadden: you think I'm messing with you
    Ernie McFadden: I'm really trying to help
    Ernie McFadden: why dont you go to the website and read them
    Ernie McFadden: That'll help you understand how Fp's works and how to cash out
    Ernie McFadden: If you're not clear contact me back
    Ernie McFadden: I'll be more than glad to assist you
    Bruce Small: No, Im just confused, your saying on one hand, As long as you follow the terms and conditions, which would mean I shouldn't be eligible for a freeplay until the 30 days are up, but then you say it's okay... I'VE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TRUST ME SIR
    Ernie McFadden: you have
    Ernie McFadden: ok
    Ernie McFadden: did you know that as long as you have a freeplay balance pending in your account you're not eligible to get another Fp
    Ernie McFadden: do you know about the paper work you need to send in order to cash out ?
    Bruce Small: Okay, so I am elible for more than 1 fp a month as long as the fp balance is 0? Correct?
    Ernie McFadden: wrong
    Ernie McFadden: as long as you have a pending balance using the freeplay they wont give it you
    Bruce Small: Okay then why have you given me 3 fp in the last month?
    Ernie McFadden: right with no balance pending
    Bruce Small: No fp balance pending?
    Ernie McFadden: yes
    Ernie McFadden: dont you have a parlay pending
    Ernie McFadden: they're all wagers for 9/22/2012
    Bruce Small: Okay thanks for the clearifiation.... I just made that wager with the new fp you just gave me...
    Ernie McFadden: that means you;'re not going to get another freeplay even if you request one because you have that pending
    Bruce Small: I was making sure yall aren't pulling any shananigans with your payouts and fp stuff
    Ernie McFadden: so weather is pending or available you can;t get another fp
    Bruce Small: I understand that.... You have made that clear
    Bruce Small: Sounds great Mr. McFadden, are you related to Darren by chance?
    Ernie McFadden: we;re trying to run a business, we're not fooling around
    Ernie McFadden: no
    Bruce Small: Okay, you have made yourself clear, tell Darren I said hi..
    Ernie McFadden: later man

orlandoisme
    6 big parlays won

lol.... Well I still don't trust them and they gave me until tonight to use it

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Guys

just when you thought this couldn't get any better, i just received my (3rd) Betonline FP email in the last 30 days!!!
    they gave me one on August 26th, September 18th, September 25th.
    They are obviously going to keep giving these out until you win then have to deposit.
    Once again check out clause number 10 in their email:

*Terms and conditions: 1. This promotion is by invitation only and is non-transferable. 2. There is a 6x (six time) rollover requirement associated with this promotion. 3. The $50.00 free play must be used by Wednesday, September 26th, 2012 at 11:59 pm (ET). 4. A deposit of at least $50.00 USD must be made in order to make any withdraw. 6. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at our discretion. 7. Standard terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, please see website Rules for details. 8. This offer is valid only once per account, email address, physical address, and household. 9. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. 10. This offer is not valid if you’ve taken advantage of any of either our $25 or $50 free play offers within the last 30 days. 11. Deposits via book-to-book transfers do not qualify for this promotion.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

i lost the 1st $50, and got the 2nd $50 on Sept 18th. Currently, my balance is $150.. if Braves -2.5 and NY Yankees -2.5 will hit, then i'll try to deposit $50 and to make a withdraw after that and see what will happens ...