Which book do you prefer and why?

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobodys cares to chime in?

scottybweyy
    scottybweyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

5Dimes support is the worst I've ever encountered. They are incompetent, waste your time, and on top have hideous site.

Bookmaker is my vote.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Have not used BM, but do post up at 5D. 5D is a solid shop. Vanilla interface and somewhat erratic CS, but the most options, early lines, and best offshore racebook. BK seems to be a good shop, but some complain about the withdrawl fees. DSI which is owned by the same management as BK is also a good book.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

with 5ds since 2003----would not play anywhere that did not offer 1 free withdrawal a month

whyteowl
    whyteowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    with 5ds since 2003----would not play anywhere that did not offer 1 free withdrawal a month
    Bookmaker's (almost) free payout method is cheaper than 5Dime's free monthly payout. I use both books regularly, and withdraw regularly from each. I really don't prefer one over the other. If you're not playing with very much of a bankroll I'd stick with 5Dimes. If you build it up, you can transfer some over from 5Dimes to Bookmaker.

RawBillyIce

will 5D's allow you to transfer to BM? If so that is perfect. I have 5D's and wanted to get others opinions there as well as BM. I have heard that BM is best hands down and is for bigger BR's.
    5D's customer service is fine for me. I really don't need to talk to em and should be able to communicate 100% via net.

I like the reduced juice and agree about the vanilla interface(not too flashy). BM has been on my mind lately. I want to get over there for long term. Can anyone give me insight on the Loyalty Program that BM has? Gold/Platinum,etc 5D's has no loyalty program(outside of the RJ) except for poker points.

Thanks!

whyteowl
    whyteowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RawBillyIce View Post
    will 5D's allow you to transfer to BM? If so that is perfect. I have 5D's and wanted to get others opinions there as well as BM. I have heard that BM is best hands down and is for bigger BR's.
    5D's customer service is fine for me. I really don't need to talk to em and should be able to communicate 100% via net.

I like the reduced juice and agree about the vanilla interface(not too flashy). BM has been on my mind lately. I want to get over there for long term. Can anyone give me insight on the Loyalty Program that BM has? Gold/Platinum,etc 5D's has no loyalty program(outside of the RJ) except for poker points.

Thanks!
    you won't be eligible for the loyalty program if you transfer, but you will still earn the points so that if you become eligible later on you can use them then. All you have to do to become eligible is send them $300 cash. I waited til after I withdrew several thousand dollars of winnings and then sent them their own money back. Kinda silly if you ask me, but they said that was the only way.

You can't see the rewards if you're not eligible, but if you don't log into the website and you click the loyalty tab, you can see everything they have to offer... Check BetDSI also before you decide... They are basically the same website as Bookmaker, but their rewards are a little bit different.

RawBillyIce

I know all this to be true except what u said about being able to view store if u don't log in

I will try that. also, is BetDSI the same?? I mean am I as safe with BetDSI as I am with BM?

all I hear about BM is they are the safest book handsdown

Thanks a lot for the info! $300 is what I plan to send or 5 but prob not more

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

for your needs 5dimes > DSI > BM. All are as safe as offshore can get for US players.

RawBillyIce

Thanks Byron

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

Apples and Oranges. These two books are very different in almost every way. Bookmaker's CS actually worse than 5dimes.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Apples and Oranges. These two books are very different in almost every way. Bookmaker's CS actually worse than 5dimes.
    Yeah agree, don't choose one or the other for CS reasons. They both are kinda rude and/or unhelpful by default it feels like. 5D is better as you don't have to deal with them much if you don't have any issues, and you know Tony is there to plead any case to if you want to risk it, but BM make you deal with CS at every step for some reason... so you feel like they suck harder.

If you bet on anything non mainstream, like tennis, motor racing or soccer, 5D has way less vig usually. Parlay options are way better at 5D. Bonuses are better at BM.

RawBillyIce

Wow.