zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

question about payout at BetOnline

so I deposited 200$ a few months ago by a green dot card. now the name on the card is my mothers but we both use it so we both don't have to pay a 5$ fee every time we want to reload. at the CC deposit screen at BOL it did not ask for the name on the CC. just the #, exp date and security code on the back, so i assumed there would be no issues.

I ran the account all the way up to 1000 and now i'm thinking about putting another couple hundred in via ** cause i really like it there but weary about being able to get my money out. ...cause as i dug deper and read the rules for a pay out, site says no third party pay outs allowed. would this be considered a third party payout even if we send a copy of the CC, her ID and mine? am i gonna be screwed and this 1000 is gonna be stuck in there? they accepted the deposit so I am i wrong in assuming I am fine???

any info is appreciated. sorry if these questions are ignorant. never been in a situation like this before.
    Last edited by zoo youk; 09-09-12 at 10:57 PM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is most likely gonna be a problem. I had a similar situation a few years ago with another book. When I tried to cash out they was upset I used my wife's card. They closed the account but paid me my balance.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

You are probably fine but you should ask them to make sure. I believe no third party payout means they can only make payment to the name of account holder. It should have nothing to do with what name a deposit came from.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    You are probably fine but you should ask them to make sure. I believe no third party payout means they can only make payment to the name of account holder. It should have nothing to do with what name a deposit came from.
    I hope your right. if I send in a copy of the CC and photo id of owner of ID saying they consent the charges and my ID..i dont see why in the world there would be a problem.

and especially if I match the original deposit with a M G depo...dont see how there could be an issue...but u never know and thats why i made the thread

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough spot. Books are inherently skeptical about this type of situation because of the potential that if you didn't run up your balance, but instead lost, they could be facing a claim of unauthorized charges. From the books' perspective, it looks a heck of a lot like shot taking.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by KEdge2k View Post
    Tough spot. Books are inherently skeptical about this type of situation because of the potential that if you didn't run up your balance, but instead lost, they could be facing a claim of unauthorized charges. From the books' perspective, it looks a heck of a lot like shot taking.
    from that perspective they could be on the side of shot taking as well...accepting the deposit and accepting the money if the deposit amount were to lose. like i said i've been playing there for 2+months. I actually made a first deposit of 150...and ran than down to about 40....(so hypothetically if there was going to be a so called "charge back" it probably would have been there) but no i deposited more.

zoo youk

plus I want to deposit more via M G...cause i like the book and want to continue playing there...that is the main cause of this thread...that if i deposit more via M G that my money and total balance wont be stuck in there...far from shot taking.

zoo youk

though i know your are talking from a hypothetical stand point as well. just re butting.

wrongturn
    Update your status

When using P2P to deposit, players often use fake name, friend name etc, and books understand that because of the situation. So who sent deposit should not be an issue. But with CC deposit, you definitely want to clarify with the book before sending more money or playing, because of potential charge back risk involved.
    Last edited by wrongturn; 09-10-12 at 12:49 PM.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Dude just ask them. Books handle this stuff on a case by case scenario. If you are from Turkey and your Mom's name on the card has a different last name, and you want the funds sent to Nicaragua you may have issues. If you are a legit dude, and they want your business they will work with you. I recommend getting on the phone and asking for a manager if the first person you speak to speaks broken English.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Dude just ask them. Books handle this stuff on a case by case scenario. If you are from Turkey and your Mom's name on the card has a different last name, and you want the funds sent to Nicaragua you may have issues. If you are a legit dude, and they want your business they will work with you. I recommend getting on the phone and asking for a manager if the first person you speak to speaks broken English.
    yeah i just got off live chat with them...
    Wilson: Thank you for contacting Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    mike: Hi Wilson, have a question for you
    Wilson: Hello mike how can I assist you?
    mike: I am looking to make ** deposit...but my question is..my first deposit..i used a green dot card that my mother and I both share (so we dont both have to pay a 5$ fee to reload it each time)..the card i deposited it with has her name on it...when i went to deposit it did not ask for name on card, so I assumed this was fine...my question is this..i want to make sure i am going to be able to get my money out before i make a ** deposit...as long as i send a copy of the CC, her photo ID and mine, everything is fine, correct?
    mike: i would be still requesting the pay out to myself not her
    Wilson: Just a moment.
    mike: still with me?
    Wilson: You can get a payout as long as you send the back and front of that card and a letter from the owner of the card that she authorized you to use it.

wrongturn
    Update your status

That is reasonable. Do it as ASAP to get it approved before doing anything else.