borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Avoid YouWager.EU

These guys are either extremely horribly run or crooks. But they will not see a dime from me again. I loaded up with a CC, I sent in the stupid auth form. They keep on insisting that the form is being signed on a keyboard. They are insulting & idiotic.

I've called in now to try and get it resolved the rep on the phone was rude as hell. I asked for her supervisor & she put me on hold only to answer it again pretending to be her boss . Like I don't recognize a voice much less that horrible english. It's unbelievable, you'd think they'd be happy as hell to finally have a gambler whose not doing charge backs.. This is what I get for boasting how awesome they were.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

that is sickening but P2P is always best. i play at a few shops that take ************ and don't give me a hassle but this kind of crap is common.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've played at bodog and 5dimes with CC...Both of them never gave me shit about the authorization form. Was gonna play with youwager a couple years back, when they sent me a mailer, but I decided against it.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2P is really the best, but when you got kids & a wife sometimes you just don't have the time to run out to P2P. So It's nice to have a book with CC. Never done the 5dimes CC. But I do keep 5dimes as my football book, was going to use Betislands but some bad customer service & slow lines made me pick 5dimes.

FreeseOut
    FreeseOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

I didn't have any issues with cc verification, but they've been calling me so much that I had to block their number. Thats prob the main issue for me with them. Aggressive salesmanship never works with me.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Solid book

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Solid book
    They really are.

firedawg