High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

I may have it wrong then...sister site..didn't realize there was a diff.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Cowboys it is

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

well there goes the damn over i wanted to get down for second half. piece of shit book

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's co#4 suc#$ng sh#$ like that... that happened at the half... that 5dimes doesn't need an A+ rating... or endorsed by SBR. I had Dallas for the 2nd half... and couldn't make the GD play.... That's the most bu#$#hit thing that could happened to any player...

This entire forum is about gambling gambling and gambling... and you can't get a fuc#$ng play in. FU 5Dimes... Here's your grade F... for Fu#$ YOU!!!

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

5 dimes is really f*kking up lately

1) they were down half of tonight.... 2) I've been waiting a week and have asked multiple times for them grade my under 90.5 red sox team total.... 3) its the last time ill ever use a cc to deposit, was in a rush Saturday to deposit so I used cc rather than **... look at my bank statement and they double charged me and put my checking account in a debt, now I know it'll get fixed but what a pain in the ass, cause of course there was an overdraft fee... common 5 dimes get your ish together.. fired up boys

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

I was live betting most of the night & checking lines on my phone... seems to work when you can't get on otherwise...no idea why there would be a difference?

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

it's taking forever to refresh lines once you're in.

anyone know if they're having server issues? either their traffic has dramatically increased or they've got network issues.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

PA - you are correct. I've noticed this since college football season started.... something is going down... but no one is talking. I am so fukking pissed off right now... I can't even think about having fun wagering on sports... pain in the fukking ass.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

yeah, i know it's not something on my end.. no issues with my isp or network. it's definitely possible their customer base has dramatically increased, but tomorrow and ultimately sunday will be a huge test. it doesn't help them being down or intermittent either. gl

First 123