Kladjo
    Kladjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1302

BetVictor close my acc.

We are contacting you today to advise that a business decision has been taken by our Senior Traders and I must inform you that betting Account Number ####### has now been closed and no further business may be executed on your behalf. The balance of this Account stands at zero.

As explained in our Terms and Conditions, a Traders decision is final and will not be over turned.

Please Note: As there is currently an unsettled bet in the account this bet will stand and any potential return will be honoured and sent to your MoneyBooker account.

Also that no bonuses will be payable on any previous activity on this account and any promotional balance in your account at the time of closure has been removed.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your past custom.

Kind Regards,

So sad because they was great bookie and they odd was nice! Did someone get the same letter from them?

rodneytrotter
    rodneytrotter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 784

Quote Originally Posted by Kladjo View Post
    So sad because they was great bookie and they odd was nice! Did someone get the same letter from them?
    Everyone gets the same letter from them.

Except Alastair Down.

monosandalos
    monosandalos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Exactly the same ! Do you have any clue why this happened?
    As far as i am concern in past 2 months i placed just 5 bets / 4 lost !!!
    My crime was probably that i was picking their best odds but tell me is that illegal?
    And why they even offer these nice odds if you are not welcome to use it?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by monosandalos View Post
    Exactly the same ! Do you have any clue why this happened?
    As far as i am concern in past 2 months i placed just 5 bets / 4 lost !!!
    My crime was probably that i was picking their best odds but tell me is that illegal?

Nothing to do with legality. They think from your betting so far you will be unprofitable, so booting you is logical for the business.