MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

America's Bookie "rules" Question

America's bookie had been persuing me to play at their book. I'm currently placing bets using a freeplay they gave me (that promotion has been discussed here on numerous threads)

I've paged through their website and came across an interesting item.

Withdrawal Policies
    9.*************** reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any payout request in your account under any of the following circumstances:
    a. If you provide false and or misleading information used to open your account. When registration information is discovered to be incorrect or misleading.b. If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
    c. If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.

Item C seems to be a clear out for them to not process payouts to US players. If thats the case why are they persuing US players?

They're offering a pretty nice bonus with a high rollover that works for me, but if I can't get paid it doesnt matter what the bonus and rollover is

Anyone have any insight?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

I think item C is meant for states like Washington and a few others that prohibit this. Being from Illinois, I have had no problem when cashing out from AB. Probably best to go on live chat and ask if your area is affected by this clause.