carouk
    carouk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Motion -unable to access website

Hi

Has anyone had issues with BetMotion's website today ? I have tried to log on but a 'pop up' stating that 'due to its regulations BetMotion does not allow residents from certain countries to play in their site with real money' and reserves the right to amend the list of countries from which it will accept players' I am from the UK which is now on their restricted list (but that was not the case when I opened the account at the beginning of the month)

Surely they can't bring this in retrospectively can they ? I have funds on the account which I can't get to and they are not responding to e mails or answering the telephone and I can't use Chat as I can't get on the website.

If anyone else has issues perhaps you could let me know ?

Welcome to BetMotion!
    Due to local regulatory restrictions, BetMotion does not allow residents from certain countries to play in our sites for real-money. BetMotion, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend the list of countries from which it will not accept players.
    Due to specific regulatory restrictions in the United States, BetMotion does not allow residents from the United States to play in our websites.
    If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our Customer Service or send us an email at

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Bet Motion can suspend your account anytime they want to. If your country is now on a restricted list there isn't any recourse for you. But you should be able to get your funds back that you have in the account. Give them some time to respond to your e-mails.