likewhoaa
    likewhoaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Carib?

Haven't used them since last football season. Are they still functioning for receiving and sending payments for n.america? Same as always not any hassle ?

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

business as usual.

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

Quote Originally Posted by likewhoaa View Post
    Haven't used them since last football season. Are they still functioning for receiving and sending payments for n.america? Same as always not any hassle ?
    Carib has been great for 10 years but lately I am having problems with withdrawals. They appear to be having a hard time paying America players. I would play elsewhere.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by mr.ed View Post
    Carib has been great for 10 years but lately I am having problems with withdrawals. They appear to be having a hard time paying America players. I would play elsewhere.
    Really??? Their ******** were always like clockwork? Have you personally experienced a delayed payout and if not how do gather they "appear to be having a hard time" ??
    Last edited by Blondie; 08-20-12 at 02:14 PM. Reason: removed processing methods

Hankwins

sorry i obviously skim read your short post, ****** have been pretty much the only option for a long time with united states. Still very interested in knowing the exact problem ans timeframe.
    Last edited by Blondie; 08-20-12 at 02:14 PM. Reason: removed processing method

MAC316
    MAC316's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I know they use to be great years ago but haven't done anything anytime recently, is this problem real or just made up? just curious because like i said i don't know haven't played with them for years.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by MAC316 View Post
    I know they use to be great years ago but haven't done anything anytime recently, is this problem real or just made up? just curious because like i said i don't know haven't played with them for years.
    The lack of response from mr ed tells me all i need to know. ask carib in a memo and they will answer you within 3 minutes.

MAC316
    MAC316's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks for the info bud

Hankwins

you're welcome. Now go take carib for 100K!

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

Problem still exists with Carib for me. If you are small player you may be OK if you don't expect to withdrawal more than $800 a pop. If you are a bigger player you will run into problems making withdrawals. I've been with Carib over 10 years and never had a problem until recently. They are solid, just not capable of paying American players quickly.

LMAOFISH
    LMAOFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

No problems here in Canada with money bookers.